Super Moderator

Default Moreci Explores the Cosmos in "Roche Limit"

Writer Michael Moreci opens up about his new Image Comics series, which he calls "the biggest, most ambitious undertaking" of his career.

Full article here.

''l'art pour l'art'' Iggy Langridge's Avatar

I'll give this a shot. Between ROCHE LIMIT, and BLACK SCIENCE, and the upcoming LOW and PARADIGMS (and I know I'm forgetting one or two others), Image is putting out the kind of stuff that I want to read.

"And what happens in the book is a reflection of our inability to cooperate, to get over our greed and power lust and petty bullshit and work toward a common good. If there's anything the Obama years has taught me, it's that people -- Americans, at least -- are totally incapable of banding together to achieve necessary goals. That cynicism, I think, is reflected in this book. Fun, right?"

That comment pretty much sold me on the book. Looks like yet another Image title on my want list.

I'm definitely on board. Did I understand correctly that this will be 15 books (3 parts of 5 books)?

Gonna definitely give this book a chance. The art looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    I'm definitely on board. Did I understand correctly that this will be 15 books (3 parts of 5 books)?
    That's what I got from it anyway. This book sounds really awesome. Another Image book on my pull list. Gets bigger and bigger all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    Another Image book on my pull list. Gets bigger and bigger all the time.
    Guess Im not the only one lol. I'll give this book a fair try.
    Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Lazarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Zero|EW|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO Manowar
    Batman|FuturesEnd|GreenLantern+Corps|JL|RedLantern s|Sinestro|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|Daredevil|Magneto|Thor|X-Force