Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

MJ slapping the **** outta Norman.

(Everyone should be slapping Norman constantly!)
    Face it, MJ, you just hit the crackpot!

Veteran Member

who do you want to play MJ in the new reboot and if TASM series continued who would you want to play MJ with her involvement with Andrew?

Rookie Member

In other news, Jason Latour doesn't seem to much of a fan of Mary Jane. Talk about tearing down one girl to build another up.

Just when things start to look up. *Sigh*

It really is a crappy time to be an MJ fan. We neither fit current pop culture tastes/trends nor Marvel's current Spider-Man agenda.

Rookie Member

MC2 MJ at least got to look good in Mayday's epilogue this week. Saving Wes and not losing it over Peter's death, even encouraging her girl to still be a Spider.

I'll take what I can get

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    In other news, Jason Latour doesn't seem to much of a fan of Mary Jane. Talk about tearing down one girl to build another up.

It really is a crappy time to be an MJ fan. We neither fit current pop culture tastes/trends nor Marvel's current Spider-Man agenda.
    It's a college-age Mary Jane who hasn't had to bury a friend and grow alongside Peter.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post

in all honesty i thought she would be a potential candidate to be a love interest for gwen. sadly that ship sank.....for now. i just hope she doesn't get worse here because if she does i'm waiting for someone like the rhino or someone who hates her guts rip out her guts

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    It's a college-age Mary Jane who hasn't had to bury a friend and grow alongside Peter.
    College-aged 616 MJ was a fun-loving free-spirit who (initially) had a friendly rivalry with Gwen.

She may have been self-centered at times, but she wasn't the raging b**** that Spider-Gwen MJ is.
    Last edited by Spider-Tiger; Yesterday at 07:50 PM.

That's a pretty bold call from a couple of panels.

And Gwen disappeared and dropped completely out of communication for days . . . maybe more than a week. People tend to get pissed when someone ignores their calls for that long.

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by R.K.Z View Post
    MC2 MJ at least got to look good in Mayday's epilogue this week. Saving Wes and not losing it over Peter's death, even encouraging her girl to still be a Spider.

I'll take what I can get
    True. That's definitely nice to see.

I guess I was just a little let down by Spider-Gwen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    That's a pretty bold call from a couple of panels.
    And Gwen disappeared and dropped completely out of communication for days . . . maybe more than a week. People tend to get pissed when someone ignores their calls for that long.
    The portrayal was hardly sympathetic. We're made to root for Gwen and Glory and MJ is more of a self-important antagonist in Gwen's personal life (who quite literally rages). A JJJ of sorts. We'll see if that changes.