Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Results 316 to 326 of 326
  1. #316
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    412

    Default

    If that horrid Ultimate cartoon is anything to go by, then it is clear as day that Marvel couldn't care less for MJ or any other Spidey love interest. So I can totally see them sidelining the romance/love interest(s) if they get the rights.

  2. #317
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    412

    Default

    That daily strip on the other hand is the gift that just keeps on giving! MJ just described her Marvella situation as being stuck in "a free-for-all between Electro, Dr. Octopus and the Lizard!"

  3. #318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    That daily strip on the other hand is the gift that just keeps on giving! MJ just described her Marvella situation as being stuck in "a free-for-all between Electro, Dr. Octopus and the Lizard!"
    I loved that! The image of Peter being a proper couch potato munching down on crisps lazily still in costume was hilariously great too
    Last edited by Cameron Samurai; 12-13-2014 at 04:43 AM.

  4. #319

    Default

    One of the finer Peter/MJ stories, Kraven's Last Hunt, has been discussed in the leaked Sony e-mails as a potential film relaunch project for Spidey. In the e-mail, Jeff Robinov, puts special emphasis on Peter's love for MJ and how she deals with his absence in the story.

    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=112362

  5. #320
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    873

    Default

    Has Mary Jane showed up in spiderverse?

  6. #321
    Changing the Future Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Has Mary Jane showed up in spiderverse?
    A couple of different MJs have shown up in Spider-Verse.

    But if you mean the 616 MJ? She has not.

  7. #322
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    A couple of different MJs have shown up in Spider-Verse.

    But if you mean the 616 MJ? She has not.
    I know MC2 Mary Jane died when the inheritors attack their home. I think the was a Mary Jane that witness her Spiderman get killed.

  8. #323

    Default

    There was a Mary-Jane in a 2099 tie-in, in a relationship with an alternate Miguel, and I believe she witnessed Morlun killing him.

  9. #324

    Default

    Today's daily strip was pretty funny, "I bet Angelina never had to wait for Brad to stop a carjacking"


    Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I know MC2 Mary Jane died when the inheritors attack their home. I think the was a Mary Jane that witness her Spiderman get killed.
    We did'nt see a body, just heard a scream. The only confirmed fatality so far from MC2 is her husband as we definitely did see a body.
    Last edited by Cameron Samurai; 12-14-2014 at 05:10 AM.

  10. #325
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    If that horrid Ultimate cartoon is anything to go by, then it is clear as day that Marvel couldn't care less for MJ or any other Spidey love interest. So I can totally see them sidelining the romance/love interest(s) if they get the rights.
    To be fair they are also getting away from the street level nature and going towards the team-building and SHIELD influence.
    Marvel is just appealing to a younger generation, so they are choosing to follow classic ideas.

  11. #326

    Default

    More from the newspapers:

    So Mysterio arranged a carjacking to see if Spidey was in close contact with MJ, definitely confirming the ol' Fish Bowel is up to something involving her movie (though he was unable to correctly deduce Spidey was Peter as a result). Peter's aware someone's watching over him and his wife via Spider-Sense (one of the few instances in this strip of the thing being sodding useful, rofl). Really loving this story, always great to crossover MJ's world with Peter's usual antics.
    Last edited by Cameron Samurai; Today at 05:13 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •