Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1020
    Fantastic Member

I just want to see Squirrel Girl get beat, and not by 'a baby beat her isn't that funny' no straight up beat by a low rent thug, and then humiliatingly defeated by basically everyone in the Marvel Universe. The joke wore out, it really did, and she's now become the poster girl for the same kind of hax ubercharater bs her meme was originally made to make fun of.

Bat-mite vs Frank Miller
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

Pennywise in IT's true form vs Cthulhu.

Whomever survives becomes my new rival/food source.
    Tsubaki: Noel, get ready for tomorrow tonight.

Noel: Why? What're we doing tomorrow night?

Tsubaki: The same thing we do every night---try to get Jin in my pants!

Noel:Ummm...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Pretty sure she's a looser.
    I'm sure Guggenheim could find a way for her to Mary Sue through all of them, and then afterwards they'll fawn over just how great she is.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Astonishing Member Old School Ollie 1962's Avatar

Like to see Thanos obliterate all the annoying damn Robins. And make a finger puppet out of Grayson.
    Last edited by Old School Ollie 1962; 09-16-2017 at 02:30 PM.

Damian Wayne in Warhammer 40k universe
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm sure Guggenheim could find a way for her to Mary Sue through all of them, and then afterwards they'll fawn over just how great she is.
    Who says Guggenheim is writing it? This is on Rumbles board. She is going to get her ass handed to her.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Who says Guggenheim is writing it? This is on Rumbles board. She is going to get her ass handed to her.
    Thank you very much for spoiling my poke at Kitty Sue.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Thank you very much for spoiling my poke at Kitty Sue.
    Who you need, is Bendis.
    "Someone or thing has got to pay, it's given too much to take away. Oh I just want a legacy, Oh I just want it all to never fade! Don't we all arrive, at the same place where we began?" - Divisi

Alcatraz/Prophet from Crysis vs FNAF"s Animatronics: both people are Corpse in robot suits

Kaibutsu vs. Shere Khan

just what to see this happen.

My Forum check it out

Rpg & Story Gigaverse

Maybe not a curbstomp, but I'd like to see Zeno-chan get his face best in by someone who can ignore his destructive capacity and conceivably ignore whatever imposed or logical level he's at. Hmm. Actually, I'd say based on feats TTGL should arguably be able to do the impossible and lick his teeth in.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Maybe not a curbstomp, but I'd like to see Zeno-chan get his face best in by someone who can ignore his destructive capacity and conceivably ignore whatever imposed or logical level he's at. Hmm. Actually, I'd say based on feats TTGL should arguably be able to do the impossible and lick his teeth in.
    I think you'd be disappointed.

It's well within Zen-Oh's abilities to just erase even the Super TTGL if he wanted. After exclaiming how awesome it looks of course.

Peter Petrelli(can use all the powers he exposed to) vs the entire Overwatch Heroes

ahem! how about Pre-new52 Cassandra Cain vs anyone from Gundam SEED Universe(the fights must on foot)