Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

I created a second account to promote my podcast, without realizing it was against the rules, and the second account was banned. I apologize for this and ask that my current account be re-named to Spectacular Radio or SpectacularRadio.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ViciousX View Post
    I created a second account to promote my podcast, without realizing it was against the rules, and the second account was banned. I apologize for this and ask that my current account be re-named to Spectacular Radio or SpectacularRadio.

Thank you.
    Taken care of.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

"Doom believes you have something...of Doom's. Really no way around saying it twice there." ~Doctor Doom

Please changed my name to RezaMaximoff ,cause all I need to prove myself and everyone as a maximoff family before i know it, i just give it a random name 'UJP' ,and now i've regret it
    thanks before :')
    - All-New X-Factor - Iron Fist : The Living Weapon - Superior Iron Man - Uncanny Avengers - Captain Marvel & Ms Marvel -

• Quicksilver
    • Iron Fist
    • Iron Man
    • Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by rezuajp View Post
    Please changed my name to RezaMaximoff ,cause all I need to prove myself and everyone as a maximoff family before i know it, i just give it a random name 'UJP' ,and now i've regret it
    thanks before :')
    We can do that.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

"Doom believes you have something...of Doom's. Really no way around saying it twice there." ~Doctor Doom