Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
Results 286 to 292 of 292
  1. #286

    Default

    Ok. I'm ready.

    Can my name be changed to Black Lightning please?

  2. #287
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    3,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor_Von_Doom View Post
    EDIT: I guess I still have some time to make another change. Can I get Techno_Knight? If that's taken, give me Techn0_Knight.

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    Starchild please
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Fan#1 View Post
    I was wondering if my name could be tweaked to Flash Fan #1? Basically, a space before the hashtag.

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    Ok. I'm ready.

    Can my name be changed to Black Lightning please?
    All taken care of.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Looks like someone is going to college! And that person and I have something in common; college!" ~Kimmy Schmidt

  3. #288
    Mighty Member Gemini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,167

    Default

    Can I change my username to Gemini or Evolved Gemini if that's taken?

  4. #289
    Fantastic Member Red Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Instead of Redwolf, could you switch it to Red Wolf. Its more like the comic.

  5. #290
    Hi-Fi Fight Club Dolores - The Worst Poster Ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Vinyl Mayhem
    Posts
    2,588

    Default

    If I understand correctly, I can request a name chance once more than a year has passed since my last change.

    In that case, I'd like to have my name changed to Dolores - The Worst Poster Ever.

    Thanks.
    Creativity without constraint comes with responsibility. We do not make art in a vacuum isolated from sociopolitical context - RG

  6. #291
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    3,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite's Champion View Post
    Can I change my username to Gemini or Evolved Gemini if that's taken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
    Instead of Redwolf, could you switch it to Red Wolf. Its more like the comic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    If I understand correctly, I can request a name chance once more than a year has passed since my last change.

    In that case, I'd like to have my name changed to Dolores - The Worst Poster Ever.

    Thanks.
    All taken care of.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Looks like someone is going to college! And that person and I have something in common; college!" ~Kimmy Schmidt

  7. #292

    Default

    already hate my name
    I'm thinking Mongul778
    Last edited by InsanePeasant66; 09-10-2017 at 10:52 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •