Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 136 to 149 of 149
  1. #136
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Za Is No Leader View Post
    I've thought about it long and hard and I would like my name changed to Kirby Krackle if that's possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. ?man View Post
    I was wondering if by some chance I could get my user name changed to Nero, if possible much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSiryn View Post
    Hello.

    I would like to be Justin K. please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnidude View Post
    Hi, my user name is very boring, I'd be very appreciative if it could be changed to Strange Animal. Thanks!
    All changed.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 03-05-2015 at 12:34 PM.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Doom believes you have something...of Doom's. Really no way around saying it twice there." ~Doctor Doom

  2. #137
    Speed Demon Inertia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Hello. I thought about it and I'd like to have my username to be Flash/speedsters related.
    It would be nice if you could change it to Inertia, which is not taken, I believe.

    Thank you!

  3. #138
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-L View Post
    Hello. I thought about it and I'd like to have my username to be Flash/speedsters related.
    It would be nice if you could change it to Inertia, which is not taken, I believe.

    Thank you!
    Taken care of.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Doom believes you have something...of Doom's. Really no way around saying it twice there." ~Doctor Doom

  4. #139
    Rookie Member Question1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Hi, if it's not taken could my name be changed to Question1987? Thanks!
    Justice League 3001, Amazing Spider-man, Hawkeye, Sidekicks, Morning Glories, Shutter, Black Science, Walking Dead, Deadly Class, Southern Bastards, Mercenary Sea, Super Dinosaur, Tech Jacket, Bitch Planet, Jupiter's Legacy, Jupiter's Circle, Spawn, Birthright, Outcast, Low, Drifter, Invincible, Rumble, Penny Dora And The Wishing Box, Paper Girls

  5. #140
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker 12 View Post
    Hi, if it's not taken could my name be changed to Question1987? Thanks!
    Luckily enough, we had only 1986 Questions until now. Done.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Doom believes you have something...of Doom's. Really no way around saying it twice there." ~Doctor Doom

  6. #141
    Rookie Member sta8541's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Hello. Could you please change my name to sta8541 when you get the chance? It would be much appreciated.
    "We're #1! We're #1! All others are #2 or lower!"

  7. #142
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philherrupp View Post
    Hello. Could you please change my name to sta8541 when you get the chance? It would be much appreciated.
    Done. Enjoy.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Doom believes you have something...of Doom's. Really no way around saying it twice there." ~Doctor Doom

  8. #143
    Rookie Member sta8541's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Thank you very much, & I will!
    "We're #1! We're #1! All others are #2 or lower!"

  9. #144
    SUPREME BEING DIVINITY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Outback, Australia
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Can you please change my username to DIVINITY, (yes, all caps) I'd prefer a shorter username, the one I came up with during the reboot back in April, wasn't well thought out. Thanks!!
    (aka)4my6kidz (aka)agent_graves (aka)ApolloCreed!(The One and Only)

  10. #145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloCreed!(The One and Only) View Post
    Can you please change my username to DIVINITY, (yes, all caps) I'd prefer a shorter username, the one I came up with during the reboot back in April, wasn't well thought out. Thanks!!
    Here you go.

  11. #146
    SUPREME BEING DIVINITY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Outback, Australia
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expletive Deleted View Post
    Here you go.
    Thanks!!!!
    (aka)4my6kidz (aka)agent_graves (aka)ApolloCreed!(The One and Only)

  12. #147
    Newbie Member DayoftheHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Any chance I could have my name changed to DayoftheHero? I still love Metallica and all but you know, it might be time for a change. Thank you.

  13. #148

    Default

    Can I please change my name to Bronze-Age Brian? Time to start posting more, would like my real name on my tag. Thanks!

  14. #149
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaDan View Post
    Any chance I could have my name changed to DayoftheHero? I still love Metallica and all but you know, it might be time for a change. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan-Thing View Post
    Can I please change my name to Bronze-Age Brian? Time to start posting more, would like my real name on my tag. Thanks!
    Both changed.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Doom believes you have something...of Doom's. Really no way around saying it twice there." ~Doctor Doom

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •