Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 106 to 117 of 117
  1. #106
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    Can I have the two Xs taken off my name please?
    Wasn't sure which two you wanted off, hopefully I got it right.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Doom believes you have something...of Doom's. Really no way around saying it twice there." ~Doctor Doom

  2. #107
    ☁ϟ malachi_munroex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    House Of Almerac
    Posts
    5,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    Wasn't sure which two you wanted off, hopefully I got it right.
    thanks! It doesn't matter I just wanted the two off.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥

    Maxima Appreciation Thread ♡


    CHECKMATE

    Funfact : Emma Frost earned the title of the most dangerous telepath to Storm, due to knowing storm's psyche as well as her own.

    Funfact : Maxima's powers were the result of generations of selective breeding and gene therapy

    ♡♡♡

  3. #108
    arrogant blackguard thetrellan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    242

    Default

    I would like to return to thetrellan as my user name. I only created the Poorly drawn hero account as a temporary one, before finding out the reason I could not access thetrellan was that the forum had deleted all the accounts.

  4. #109
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    I would like to change my name from cheetah to Agent Z, please.

  5. #110
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poorly drawn hero View Post
    I would like to return to thetrellan as my user name. I only created the Poorly drawn hero account as a temporary one, before finding out the reason I could not access thetrellan was that the forum had deleted all the accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    I would like to change my name from cheetah to Agent Z, please.
    Done and done.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Doom believes you have something...of Doom's. Really no way around saying it twice there." ~Doctor Doom

  6. #111
    Senior Member Mari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    ryukyu
    Posts
    3,703

    Default

    I would like to change username to Mari. Thank you in advance!

  7. #112
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    I would like to change username to Mari. Thank you in advance!
    You already have two of the letters, so half the work is already finished. Done.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Doom believes you have something...of Doom's. Really no way around saying it twice there." ~Doctor Doom

  8. #113
    Senior Member Mari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    ryukyu
    Posts
    3,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    You already have two of the letters, so half the work is already finished. Done.
    So I made your work easier!

    Thank you so much and have a nice day!

  9. #114

    Default

    Morning,

    Sorry for requesting the change so soon. I wasn't expecting to be posting much here but I've been enjoying myself. I didn't worry about capitalization and all.

    Could my name read as:
    Vandal Savage

  10. #115
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vandalsavage View Post
    Morning,

    Sorry for requesting the change so soon. I wasn't expecting to be posting much here but I've been enjoying myself. I didn't worry about capitalization and all.

    Could my name read as:
    Vandal Savage
    Taken care of.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Doom believes you have something...of Doom's. Really no way around saying it twice there." ~Doctor Doom

  11. #116
    Senior Member Monkey Astronaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,778

    Default

    Can I get my user name changed to Monkey Astronaut? Thanks in advance.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

  12. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    Can I get my user name changed to Monkey Astronaut? Thanks in advance.
    It's been changed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •