Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 302
  1. #16

    Default

    I just visted CBR again after ages and... well I was surprised by the wipe to say the least. Signed up again but I made a crucial mistake.
    Could you change my name to the one from the old boards?
    UltimateMarvel Dude
    So basically the same as it is now, just with a space inbetween Marvel and Dude... _''

  2. #17
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    3,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The High Priestess View Post
    If it is possible I would like to change my username to Valeficent
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateMarvelDude View Post
    I just visted CBR again after ages and... well I was surprised by the wipe to say the least. Signed up again but I made a crucial mistake.
    Could you change my name to the one from the old boards?
    UltimateMarvel Dude
    So basically the same as it is now, just with a space inbetween Marvel and Dude... _''
    Both changed.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Looks like someone is going to college! And that person and I have something in common; college!" ~Kimmy Schmidt

  3. #18

    Default

    Thank you!
    Very much appreciated.

  4. #19
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Daily Prophet HQ
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    Thank you ^_^

  5. #20
    formerly edhopper Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,418

    Default

    I would like my name to be all lower case "edhopper" not "Edhopper"

    Thanks

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    I would like my name to be all lower case "edhopper" not "Edhopper"
    We can do that. Changed.

  7. #22

    Default

    When the board re-booted I made a mistake and went with this old username.

    Is it possible for you to change it to what I used before, my previous nickname was Deviancy

    If that's already taken, Devianza will work as well.

    Thanks.

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deviancy View Post
    When the board re-booted I made a mistake and went with this old username.

    Is it possible for you to change it to what I used before, my previous nickname was Deviancy

    If that's already taken, Devianza will work as well.

    Thanks.
    "Deviancy" is available. Done.

  9. #24
    Member Flex Mentallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Can you please change my name to Flex Mentallo
    there is another guy that posts more than me that goes by Bruce Wayne. I tried to do it myself but the name got banned because I guess I cannot have more than one name. I appreciate the help!!

  10. #25
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    3,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne View Post
    Can you please change my name to Flex Mentallo
    there is another guy that posts more than me that goes by Bruce Wayne. I tried to do it myself but the name got banned because I guess I cannot have more than one name. I appreciate the help!!
    Taken care of.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Looks like someone is going to college! And that person and I have something in common; college!" ~Kimmy Schmidt

  11. #26
    Member Flex Mentallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    36

    Default

    You guys are awesome, thank you kindly!!

  12. #27
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,690

    Default

    Can I change my name to Kid A ?

    Time to retire from the detective business.

  13. #28
    Nostalgia Fanwanker Pharozonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Can I change my name to just Pharozonk? I think the exclamation marks are annoying for people trying to refer to me.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

    "What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

  14. #29
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    3,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Can I change my name to Kid A ?

    Time to retire from the detective business.
    Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    Can I change my name to just Pharozonk? I think the exclamation marks are annoying for people trying to refer to me.
    Done and done.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

    "Looks like someone is going to college! And that person and I have something in common; college!" ~Kimmy Schmidt

  15. #30
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,690

    Default

    Thank you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •