Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, my fellow degenerates and reprobates, esteemed colleagues and AOM'ers! Tonight is pool night! Pick your partner and choose wisely! You must team with a fellow AOM'er and answer tough AOM questions one by one to earn special prizes. These questions will vary depending on my level of sobriety...as will the prizes!
    I'm in.
    "Welcome to the show my friends where the story never ends!"

Ladies and gentlemen, my fellow degenerates and reprobates, esteemed colleagues and AOM'ers! Tonight is pool night! Pick your partner and choose wisely! You must team with a fellow AOM'er and answer tough AOM questions one by one to earn special prizes. These questions will vary depending on my level of sobriety...as will the prizes!
    But I always get picked last...

Count me in.

But do I really have to partner up with E?!?!?

5 rules of dodgeball: dodge, dip, dive, duck and dodge

Why must I chase the cat? ExcelsiorPrime's Avatar

My webcomic Updated Weekly
    Twitter
    Blog

Hello denizens of the Fortress! I hope you guys are working on your solicits for September. The Cosmic line is 90% complete and I've sent out all my solicits for the other lines I plot for. I'm having a blast plotting Luke Cage: The American. This has been a very fun series so far and I may do another maxi featuring our patriotic hero after this series ends. Lokk for more surprises to show up before it's over.
    "Welcome to the show my friends where the story never ends!"

Can't we contact the mods and ask for a copy of at least the Age of Marvels thread? The archive still exists..

Don't worry Pool Night is going ahaead! There was a slight distraction when a sudden lack of sobriety hit the Quiz Master!

Question number one (and I will need both team members to confirm their answer) - Who was Beast's evil girlfriend in Madripoor Knights?

This one goes back a little while, there was TWO team revamps/reboots after this story concluded. She thought she was using Beast but big blue isn't known for being dumb, he used her as well to take down some spy super sentinels before making his departure. Just as he was making her see the error of her ways too.
    Last edited by mcgaffer; Yesterday at 04:28 PM. Reason: That would be telling

Quote Originally Posted by DjessNL View Post
    Can't we contact the mods and ask for a copy of at least the Age of Marvels thread? The archive still exists..
    Does it? I was under the impression that the old forums were scrubbed.

Don't worry Pool Night is going ahaead! There was a slight distraction when a sudden lack of sobriety hit the Quiz Master!

Question number one (and I will need both team members to confirm their answer) - Who was Beast's evil girlfriend in Madripoor Knights?
    Taylor Swift?