Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Kooky Line proposals so far:

1. ExcelsiorPrime: Avengers Mansion -Think Big Brother.
    2. Marvell2100: Li'l Frank -First grader Frank Castle battles bullies, 3rd period math and the lunch lady.
    Let me say that, personally, I love these titles just from the descriptions!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Let me say that, personally, I love these titles just from the descriptions!
    Thanks Ex, I'm looking forward to seeing some more interesting proposals for this line so get that crazy brain working!
    "Welcome to the show my friends where the story never ends!"

Okay team, solicits are rolling in. We've got two complete line solicits so far so let's keep 'em coming.

Hey gang,
    Sorry for the tardiness. Been a hectic time for ol' GH. Yep, third person referencing should indicate as much.
    Update: GLOBAL LINE has just been sent in. We are missing an MI-13 solicit for this month so if anyone wants to plot a quick filler issue, then get that to us ASAP for submission. MI-13 roster details should be on first page of this thread for reference.

I still owe my Spidey and Bugle issues to their respected editors. Those should be in your PM boxes sometime today. *updated* They are finished and in your PM box. Whew.

We have another entry! Kooky Line titles so far:

1. ExcelsiorPrime: Avengers Mansion -Think Big Brother.
    2. Marvell2100: Li'l Frank -First grader Frank Castle battles bullies, 3rd period math and the lunch lady.
    3. Rozen: Reign of Galacta -Galactus' daughter is a teenager living on Earth. Yes, we have a problem.

Hello, would anyone happen to know the status/whose doing anything with Daredevil? I don't necessarily read the solicits for everything we put together and I realize that I have his father in a supporting role in "Ultimate Spider-Man" and have never addressed a possible connection to Matt Murdoch. Also Battlin' Jack is Millie the Model's Godfather in USM so I was wondering if I could say she was Daredevil's daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Hello, would anyone happen to know the status/whose doing anything with Daredevil? I don't necessarily read the solicits for everything we put together and I realize that I have his father in a supporting role in "Ultimate Spider-Man" and have never addressed a possible connection to Matt Murdoch. Also Battlin' Jack is Millie the Model's Godfather in USM so I was wondering if I could say she was Daredevil's daughter.
    BaneofKings plots a DAREDEVIL: GUARDIAN DEVILS series for the KNIGHTS line.

Attention AoMers. We've been having roster questions and issues of late and it's something I should have addressed awhile back. So to remedy the situation, I plan on starting a new Bullpen thread with rosters, rules and prize options all on the first page. This will be the go to source for all information pertinent to AoM.

Attention AoMers. We've been having roster questions and issues of late and it's something I should have addressed awhile back. So to remedy the situation, I plan on starting a new Bullpen thread with rosters, rules and prize options all on the first page. This will be the go to source for all information pertinent to AoM.
    We actually have room for all that on the first page of this thread Marv. When Guy set up this thread he left plenty of empty post boxes to use later. (Some of which may be viewable) If you send me what you want to post, I'd be happy to add it.

Update: I am cool with a new thread. We will lock this one (and link it to the new one) when the new version is up. That will be easier for Marv to update as needed.

That's for the best, considering that highwayguy hasn't gotten to update the first page with the current titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    BaneofKings plots a DAREDEVIL: GUARDIAN DEVILS series for the KNIGHTS line.
    Thank you, reading on it now and will message Bane if I have any questions. When I established Jack as Millie's father in the old AOM he was an alternate reality version who only met her via a convoluted story. In the New AOM their relationship is long standing and that of a mundane Grandfather/Granddaughter. Need to figure out how Matt works into this. lol.

And a new thread? Sounds like a solid idea. Just getting the roster info in the initial pages would be good enough for me however.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    We actually have room for all that on the first page of this thread Marv. When Guy set up this thread he left plenty of empty post boxes to use later. (Some of which may be viewable) If you send me what you want to post, I'd be happy to add it.

Update: I am cool with a new thread. We will lock this one (and link it to the new one) when the new version is up. That will be easier for Marv to update as needed.
    Thanks GH. I think it's easier for me to make changes and updates as needed if I just started a new Bullpen thread. I'm already going over the rules, rosters and prize options again to see if there is room for improvement. I've gotten updated roster for nearly all lines and will contact editors as needed.

Thanks GH. I think it's easier for me to make changes and updates as needed if I just started a new Bullpen thread. I'm already going over the rules, rosters and prize options again to see if there is room for improvement. I've gotten updated roster for nearly all lines and will contact editors as needed.
    Sounds good.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

So...if I have an idea... what do I do to join? Just make a pitch here? Or Pm someone?
    "The problem is people don't always read/research things they criticize...
    course they might have, and still just totally disagree with you on all fronts."

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    So...if I have an idea... what do I do to join? Just make a pitch here? Or Pm someone?
    Hey Midnight, thanks for checking us out. Let me know what characters or teams you're interested in and I can direct you to the right editor. Below is a synopsis of our lines and the editors in charge. We've added a brand new line Kooky Marvel that is geared towards light-hearted humorous stories.

Welcome to the award-winning CBR: Age of Marvels! Age of Marvels is a fan created universe featuring stories told by you the fan! We are now into our fourth year of existence and are still going strong! AoM features stories from all genres including Marvel Assemble(Marvel Heroes), Supernatural(Magic and Mystics), Marvel Knights(Urban Heroes), Cosmic Marvel, Marvel Global(Spies and Espionage), Uncanny Marvel(X-Men), and Kooky Marvel(Light-hearted, Humorous tales). Participation is easy! Simply "buy" the titles you like and then vote your favorite line of the month. The best part is that it costs you nothing! We'd like to welcome anyone who wants to participate in our adventure to contact our EIC or our Line Editors:

EIC: Marvell2100
    Marvel Assemble Editor: Shaggydoo
    Marvel Global Editor: Global Honored
    Cosmic Marvel Editor: Marvell2100
    Supernatural Marvel Editor: Mcgaffer
    Marvel Knights Editors: Highwayguy and SuperCooper
    Uncanny Marvel Editors: BaneofKings and Exciter
    Kooky Marvel Editor: ExcelsiorPrime and Marvell2100