Super Moderator

Default Captain Marvel Premium Format Figure Coming Soon From Sideshow Collectibles

Carol Danvers is due to get her own premium format figure, based on the modern design from the Kelly Sue DeConnick run.

Full article here.

Mutant bat on terrigen Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Admittedly, I didn't read much of DeConnick's run (read the second series, but it got boring and I dropped it around issue 10), is Carol supposed to have those yellow lines coming from her symbol? Looks so... Jim Lee.
    There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

My babies: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Cassandra Cain, Bucky Barnes, Jamie Madrox, Cyclops, Booster Gold, Kate Bishop, Daredevil, Thor, Magik, Aquaman, Kyle Rayner, Stargirl, Batwoman, Jay Garrick

Better be prepared to throw some mad cash in this. I'm talking 600$ range. Hell, if you're outside of the US, I'd say close to 800$. Seriously, Sideshow has gone nuts with their pricing, so I'd start saving this very second if I was interested in such a piece. Just my 0.02$...

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Better be prepared to throw some mad cash in this. I'm talking 600$ range. Hell, if you're outside of the US, I'd say close to 800$. Seriously, Sideshow has gone nuts with their pricing, so I'd start saving this very second if I was interested in such a piece. Just my 0.02$...
    I think $450US is more likely. The only premium formats that are at $600 or more are the really large ones like Thanos and Hulk. As for pricing outside US, that'll depend on exchange rate, whether a VAT is charged and how much Fed Ex charges for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Ship View Post
    I think $450US is more likely. The only premium formats that are at $600 or more are the really large ones like Thanos and Hulk. As for pricing outside US, that'll depend on exchange rate, whether a VAT is charged and how much Fed Ex charges for shipping.
    I was taking into consideration the shipping and taxes as well. A 1/6 fig has about 80$ shipping plus 100$ in taxes for where I live. I imagine a PF would be much more. Thus, international customers should be wary... Or not use Sideshow at all.