Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 196
  1. #61
    Incredible Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Something that I'm curious about... Does MMPR/JLA fit into the MMPR timeline, or is it supposed to be its own little timeline as if MMPR wasn't happening?
    "Live a poem... or die a fool!"

  2. #62
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    6,616

    Default

    If it's in the comic book timeline, it takes place between the mainline (which diverged from season 1) and Pink (set at the end of season 3). It doesn't match TV continuity at all, because Kimberly used the wrong zord for when it takes place (Lord Zedd and the Thunderzords debuted in the same storyline, The Mutiny).

  3. #63
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    8,663

    Default

    I think the main comic is it's own thing. And everything else is their own thing. That's how I'm viewing it until it's confirmed by Higgins or someone that any of the minis will tie into the main series.
    Ideas never die.

  4. #64
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    5,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I think the main comic is it's own thing. And everything else is their own thing. That's how I'm viewing it until it's confirmed by Higgins or someone that any of the minis will tie into the main series.
    That's what I'm going with, it would be nice if everything was clearly laid out for everyone.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff

  5. #65
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    8,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    That's what I'm going with, it would be nice if everything was clearly laid out for everyone.
    Agreed.. They're still good. I just wish they tied in to each other.
    Ideas never die.

  6. #66
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    8,663

    Default

    Out in April!

    MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #14
    Retail $3.99
    Writer: Kyle Higgins
    Artist: Hendry Prasetya
    Cover Artists:
    Main Cover: Jamal Campbell
    Connecting Incentive Cover: Steve Morris
    Morphin Incentive Cover: Goņi Montes
    Unlockable Action Figure Variant: Telmos Santos
    Synopsis: As our heroes fight to reclaim the Command Center, Tommy and Billy work with the resistance to defend against Lord Drakkon and his sentries.
    Ideas never die.

  7. #67
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    5,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Out in April!

    MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #14
    Retail $3.99
    Writer: Kyle Higgins
    Artist: Hendry Prasetya
    Cover Artists:
    Main Cover: Jamal Campbell
    Connecting Incentive Cover: Steve Morris
    Morphin Incentive Cover: Goņi Montes
    Unlockable Action Figure Variant: Telmos Santos
    Synopsis: As our heroes fight to reclaim the Command Center, Tommy and Billy work with the resistance to defend against Lord Drakkon and his sentries.
    Why such a long wait?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff

  8. #68
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,087

    Default

    Man it's a fun time being a Ranger fan.

    I've been enoying the main comic, loved the Pink! mini and of course the crossover's off to a good start.

    I love that Pink essentially filled in the space of what we knew about Kim (and completely for the others ) after her Ranger days.

    Should be interesting to see if her story ever gets continued again. There's a lot of time they can use/fill in for her character but I'm guessing it's being left as it is for now to see how much attention her series gets.

  9. #69
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    6,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Why such a long wait?
    Because the current issue is #11? Nothing unusual about getting one issue a month.

  10. #70
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    5,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Because the current issue is #11? Nothing unusual about getting one issue a month.
    I misread, I thought it was a two month wait, my bad.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff

  11. #71
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    8,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I misread, I thought it was a two month wait, my bad.
    Get on it! #11's a great issue.
    Ideas never die.

  12. #72
    Perfectly Safe Penguin ariwl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,578

    Default

    DC crossover

    spoilers:
    As expected, the League can trump the Rangers pretty quickly once they go at it, but the Rangers put up a respectable fight. I'm glad the misunderstanding part is over already. I hate when that gets drawn out.
    end of spoilers

  13. #73
    Astonishing Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    DC crossover

    spoilers:
    As expected, the League can trump the Rangers pretty quickly once they go at it, but the Rangers put up a respectable fight. I'm glad the misunderstanding part is over already. I hate when that gets drawn out.
    end of spoilers
    Agreed the rangers put up a decent fight.
    Loved this issue and can't wait for the next. This is my 1st reading anything Power Rangers.

  14. #74
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    6,616

    Default

    If you're going to read any other PR comics, stick with Boom's. The older Hamilton, Marvel, and Papercutz material is nowhere near the same standard.

  15. #75
    Astonishing Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If you're going to read any other PR comics, stick with Boom's. The older Hamilton, Marvel, and Papercutz material is nowhere near the same standard.
    Thank's this crossover got me really interested.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •