Default Superior Foes of Spider-Man #15 discussion (Spoilers)

Another great issue in the best Marvel series that ever was (so sad there are only 2 issues left).

And speaking of sad, I feel so sorry for Shocker. After last issue I really thought this was going to be his moment
    Also pretty damn cold the way the gang got rid of him (you'll never be a superhero now Overdrive).
    Loved the way each gang member immediately set out to doublecross the others now that they've got Silvermane's head. Also loved the way Boomerang stole Shockers speech (Fred's such a dirtbag).

Oh well, things are really coming to a head now. I'm excited to see how it'll all unfold.
    Still hoping for a happy end for Shocker tho, Herman deserves it after all he's been put through this series
    Bah weep granah weep ninny bong

I'm surprised Boomerang wasn't the one to screw over the group this time.
    Also f**k all of them except Shocker.

This issue was hilarious. The Shocker gets no respect and I liked that "funeral" they had. Of course Fred had to steal Shocker's speech..that's so in character. Really going to miss this series when it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Talkie Toaster View Post
    the best Marvel series that ever was (so sad there are only 2 issues left).
    Waa?? Say it aint so! This book deserved more love.

Beetle: I'm looking up Wikipedia

Fred: Ohh! What does it say!?

So many great bits in this series. Sad news

It definitely deserved more, but unfortunately almost noone is reading it.
    Bah weep granah weep ninny bong

Man, as something of a closeted Shocker-fan this was a tough read! I still maintain that he's got way more cred and notoriety than any of the other Superior Foes, but that's probably part of the point. Before the cancellation was announced I read somewhere that there was an issue spotlighting Shocker and his origin coming down the road, wonder if that's still in the pipeline... Anyway, considering how great this title has been I'll be all over the next project Spencer and/or Lieber picks up.

Another fantastic installment. As usual, the dialogue, art, and plot all fit together for a perfect blend of comedy. Speed Demon, once again, manages to steal scenes despite having the least focus out of the main cast. I'm going to miss this title once the last issue hits.

This might have been the weakest issue of Spencer/ Lieber's run on the title (which still makes it a good comic.) The opening half just wasn't that funny or clever. Still, I did really like how it all ended.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Talkie Toaster View Post
    Another great issue
    AGREED!
    (so sad there are only 2 issues left).

WHAT?! Say it ain't so! On the other hand it's will give readers a satisfying closure no doubt with deserved payback all round for the foes.

And speaking of sad, I feel so sorry for Shocker.

SO SAD! SO SORRY! No one deserves that even though it was effective 'black comedy' scene and this series is all about the yuk yuks so y'might also say 'they killed it' with that funeral scene.

After last issue I really thought this was going to be his moment
    Also pretty damn cold the way the gang got rid of him

SO COLD!

(you'll never be a superhero now Overdrive).

Word. Hope he crashes and burns.

Loved the way each gang member immediately set out to doublecross the others now that they've got Silvermane's head.
    No honor among thieves. Hilariously serious, seriously hilarious. The only nitpick that ruined it was chronologically-unfriendly inclusion of Madame Masque. However a necessary evil (and HOT evil) to be sure - being it all things Maggia.

Also loved the way Boomerang stole Shockers speech (Fred's such a dirtbag).
    Nice catch! Also loved him calling the "BAR FIGHT"!

Oh well, things are really coming to a head now.
    Badumbump!
    I'm excited to see how it'll all unfold.
    Still hoping for a happy end for Shocker tho, Herman deserves it after all he's been put through this series
    Somehow Herman's got to survive. Even though, logically none of the team will free him on the sly. And as appropriate as it is for the series to end - how great would it be if Herman rises from the ashes with his own solo series with this creative team! Who wouldn't be drawn to a series called SHOCKER! Calling it now - he'll be the foe that gets a-head in this world!

Preview.
    SMFOES2013015-int2-2-cc5df.jpg

I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! Best comic of 2014!!!

We will mourn this serie once it's gone. If only we could have a funeral as beautiful as that of Shocker. This needs to get an OHC release, I need this in a nice hardcover I can read over and over and over
    RIP Superior foes of spider-man! We will miss you!