Default Spider-Man is showing up in All New Inhumans

For anyone who wants to follow Peter to other titles. If the cover to ANI #3 is anything to go by, it looks like Crystal and Peter may have a show down.

http://ethenerdy.com/exclusive-preview-all-new-inhumans-5/
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Pull List: All New Inhumans, Black Widow,Uncanny Inhumans, Karnak, I Hate Fairyland, The Ultimates, Spider-Woman, Silk, Spider-Gwen, A-Force, Captain Marvel, Mockingbird.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Is it weird that I've always thought Crystal and Peter should've been a thing?

Either way, I can't wait to see them face each other!!
    MY TOP 10 MARVEL/DC HEROES:
    1) BLACK BOLT - 2) CYCLOPS - 3) BATMAN - 4) CAPTAIN AMERICA - 5) SWAMP THING - 6) SPIDER-MAN - 7) MOON KNIGHT - 8) WICCAN - 9) HAWKMAN - 10) SLEEPWALKER

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION | MAN-THING APPRECIATION | TRITON APPRECIATION

The more I think about it the more I like it ha! So no you're not the only one.

I'm really, really, really looking forward to this.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Pull List: All New Inhumans, Black Widow,Uncanny Inhumans, Karnak, I Hate Fairyland, The Ultimates, Spider-Woman, Silk, Spider-Gwen, A-Force, Captain Marvel, Mockingbird.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Me three! It would especially be awesome if they went out on an awkward double date with Johnny and Medusa. In fact, that could spin off from the issue where Crystal finds out about Medusa being involved with Johnny, since Johnny was her first love, so she gets Johnny's best friend Spider-Man to come as her date to a gathering hosted by Medusa with Johnny also attending. At first, it's to push Johnny's buttons for getting involved with her sister, but as she does genuinely like Spidey, it soon becomes her least important reason for asking him to accompany her. And considering I kind of ship Spidey/Medusa as well (helped by his guest appearances in Inhuman's AXIS tie-in issues and the Amazing Spider-Man/Inhuman/All-New Captain America crossover Inhuman Error, and started by seeing her guest appearance in the 1981 Spider-Man solo cartoon), that would be an epic romantic comedy of errors, maybe ending in a foursome if some people have their way in light of the Spideytorch ship.
    The spider is always on the hunt.