Super Moderator

Default "Agent Carter" Writer Joins Simone Bianchi for "Amazing Spider-Man" Story

Writer Jose Molina and artist Simone Bianchi bring back the Santerians in a new story starting with November's "Amazing Spider-Man" #1.1.

Full article here.

This could be a fun story. Obviously we will have to wait for the actual issue to really judge it, but it's sounding fine. - In-Depth perspectives from a NutJob Spider-Fan.
    Spider-Man's Tangled WebShow - A crazy podcast featuring Spidey-obsessed weirdos.

Ugh. Not Bianchi.

I've always thought the Sanaterians had potential (bit surprised no one brought them back while Quesada was EIC) and this is a good creative team for a mini.

I'm a bit concerned about what it means for the ASM schedule. I think the last relaunch would have been better received if it weren't a monthly, since that meant the set-up of the new status quo was kinda slow.
    Thomas Mets

Veteran Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar
    Norwich, United Kingdom

And suddenly Marvel releases an Amazing Spider-Man story I'm interested in reading.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite
    CBR's LGBT Community