Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Remender, Brevoort Tilt Marvel's "AXIS" LIVE

"AXIS" scribe Rick Remender and Marvel Executive Editor Tom Brevoort discuss the upcoming Marvel event that brings Avengers and X-Men together. CBR is on hand LIVE!

Full article here.

In Rick Remender I trust.
    Pull List
    Action Comics, Superman, Detective Comics, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Justice League, New 52 Futures End
    Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor: God of Thunder, Uncanny X-Men, Original Sin

Remender says "the ____ of it all" in like every interview he does. It's like his "It's clobberin' time."

Genosha? Isn't that where Elixir has been for the last few years. Think we'll see him? lol

Well I'm sold. Having the Avengers and X-men fight each other didn't pan out in the end. Having them work together against a foe like the Red Skull sounds like it might turn out better. I know there is a certain crowd that doesn't care for Onslaught, but I was among those who really enjoyed the Onslaught Saga in the 90s. I have the entire collection in TPB. I think this represents the kind of major threat that warrants such a crossover and given how much Uncanny Avengers has been improving lately, I trust Rick Remender to make it awesome.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

So when can we expect the Avengers and X-men to betray each other with rusty daggers. With Kang coming in to save the day again to reset everything for them to save the world properly.
    Formerly known as Tigerkaya returning, to make cupcakes.

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    Genosha? Isn't that where Elixir has been for the last few years. Think we'll see him? lol
    LOL, if he shows up I'll buy that issue.

i'm guessing our mystery character is whoever's putting on cap's duds once he's geriatric?

Why is Rogue exclusive Remender's Uncanny Avengers if he is not going to use her or if she is merely a background character? It doesn't make sense. Fans want more Rogue not less. Release the hold and let her back in X-Men where she can at least do something awesome. SMH

Wanda Maximoff, My #1! =D CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Why is Rogue exclusive Remender's Uncanny Avengers if he is not going to use her or if she is merely a background character? It doesn't make sense. Fans want more Rogue not less. Release the hold and let her back in X-Men where she can at least do something awesome. SMH
    Jen, She is In the Event, she is On the Front Cover, She will play a parts in UA as well and Looks like she is indeed side-by-side with her X-Men Family in Beast, Collsus and Storm!

I have Great Hopes for Rogue in this Jen!

"While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Yeah in the interview Remenber said he had big plans for her. Hopefully it won't mean he kills her again. :/

Not sure about the event but the promo art work is good. And nice to see Vision again.

Can't wait for all the "Top 5: Who is the Mystery Character on the Cover of AXIS?" articles.

BANNED

Hmmm wonder who the mystery character is.
    Glad to see Vision there and Colossus.

The shadowy figure...I am pretty sure it is Wolverine. The pose (which honestly will be awkward for anyone without claws), the stature. They just do not want to blow the load on the fact it is not he who dies.
    I like Remeber, his payoff's may lack a little but this seems a little too large in such a short time-frame. At least they are being truthful that you will need to read the tie-in's for the series to get the actual story (and it sounds like a lot of them...which is disappointing).
    I will wait to collect it as a whole if the reviews are good. The rest I can find out on the internet. At some point Marvel needs to stop with the back to back events...it is just way too expensive.
    Last edited by Daymare; 06-16-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Whoever the new Cap is I would guess. Being the black silhoulette.