Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115
Results 1,711 to 1,718 of 1718

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I remember he was against Sara's plan in that episode, so that may have been him expressing his opinion about what happened.
    I guess what irks me about that is that it's one thing to come up with a sensible plan in a classroom simulation, but out in the field when you only have seconds to come up with something, it's not that easy. And that is something that Rip has not taught his new people, which is born out later in the episode when his crack team is trapped and the woman was captured.

Funny thing is, while I have no love for Rip at this point, I still love Arthur Darvill. He's starting to be on the John Barrowman scale for me, where I can absolutely hate the character but still love it at the same time because I love the actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Some reviews I saw bugged me, because they panned the show without giving it much thought. To me there's a lot going on in the first episode and you're not meant to understand everything at first glance. You have to watch the whole season to see where all this is going. But they tease enough to indicate that not everything is as it seems.

Rip has set up this Bureau, but at the same time he's manipulating events so that he can also let loose this rogue Legends team--and covertly supply them with enough technology to do their job. So it's like one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. Rip clearly knows why all this has to happen as it should and the wild card Legends will play a role in solving a problem that the Bureau cannot.

That's very cool. Rip gets to be both a hero and an antagonist and we don't know why he's playing this game.
    Yeah, I agree with that. I wonder what the long game is.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Yeah, I agree with that. I wonder what the long game is.
    I think it's pretty clearly connected to whatever "Mallus" is.

One question I have is, even if Amaya does become pregnant (even though I think it would be a mistake for her to get pregnant while she's on the show because that will take away from her being an active member of the team), how do we know that she would be pregnant with Mari's mother? What if Amaya will have more than one child, and her first child is NOT Mari's mother?

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    One question I have is, even if Amaya does become pregnant (even though I think it would be a mistake for her to get pregnant while she's on the show because that will take away from her being an active member of the team), how do we know that she would be pregnant with Mari's mother? What if Amaya will have more than one child, and her first child is NOT Mari's mother?
    I mean, if they want to prolong Amaya dealing with the whole "need to have Mari's mom" thing, I guess that would be one way of doing it .

There's still the question if she's even met Mari's grandfather at this point.

Standing Member

Given the menace this season is supposed to be supernatural and that Amaya's powers are supernatural, there could be some connection between one and the other. And it's possible that her daughter is mixed up in all of this, too.

My baby loves love--my baby loves lovin'
    She's got what it takes and she knows how to use it

(another Tony Burrows one hit wonder)

Given the menace this season is supposed to be supernatural and that Amaya's powers are supernatural, there could be some connection between one and the other. And it's possible that her daughter is mixed up in all of this, too.
    Amaya's other granddaughter Kuasa (Mari's sister from the Vixen animated series) is supposed to be one of the villains this season...

Amazing Member

Some reviews I saw bugged me, because they panned the show without giving it much thought. To me there's a lot going on in the first episode and you're not meant to understand everything at first glance. You have to watch the whole season to see where all this is going. But they tease enough to indicate that not everything is as it seems.

Rip has set up this Bureau, but at the same time he's manipulating events so that he can also let loose this rogue Legends team--and covertly supply them with enough technology to do their job. So it's like one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. Rip clearly knows why all this has to happen as it should and the wild card Legends will play a role in solving a problem that the Bureau cannot.

That's very cool. Rip gets to be both a hero and an antagonist and we don't know why he's playing this game.
    Thats actually a really interesting take on it, and explains the biggest coincidence of the entire episode, to me - Ceasar showing up directly in front of Mick.