Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118
Results 1,756 to 1,758 of 1758

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    y'all need to stop projecting

it wasn't Gary

lol
    but how come?
    There was a time above... a time before... there were perfect things... diamond absolutes. But things fall... things on earth. And what falls... is fallen. In the dream, it took me to the light. A beautiful lie.

Incredible Member 90'sCartoonMan's Avatar

I loved how PT Barnum was still workshopping the "Greatest Show on Earth" tagline. He made for a fun antagonist.

I liked Sara not being a cat person, but I was waiting for a "cat that swallowed the canary" line.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I dont hate Rip but i feel like he forgot he created the problems/Legends.
    Rip created the Legends to stop Vandal Savage, which they did. It's not his fault they wanted to keep at it now that their job is done. You can't really blame him for assuming they'd be okay with going back to their normal lives. Guys like Stein certainly have families they want to get back to, and even the Hawks were okay with taking off. Now that Rip knows the Legends want to keep defending time, I can see him wanting to use their help against this new menace.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    One question I have is, even if Amaya does become pregnant (even though I think it would be a mistake for her to get pregnant while she's on the show because that will take away from her being an active member of the team), how do we know that she would be pregnant with Mari's mother? What if Amaya will have more than one child, and her first child is NOT Mari's mother?
    It wouldn't necessarily take her away from being an active member. This is a time travel show, and since Rip was able to take five years creating the Time Bureau in the blink of an eye, there's no reason Amaya can't do something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    One question I have is, even if Amaya does become pregnant (even though I think it would be a mistake for her to get pregnant while she's on the show because that will take away from her being an active member of the team), how do we know that she would be pregnant with Mari's mother? What if Amaya will have more than one child, and her first child is NOT Mari's mother?
    We could have a terminator 1 situation there. In that some one from the future mates with some one in the past and has a child. While yes Nate is white and we know Mari is black. That would make her mother half black and her father could be fully black as well to explain her appearance. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like that. Put her back in her original time period to have the kid and all. Which could lead to a future time where Mari has a one off with the legends meeting grandpa Nate, which I could see Jax/Palmer flirting with Mari and nate being like "dude thats my granddaughter"