Super Moderator

Default Pipeline - Jun 17, 2014

Augie looks at some recent Image titles this week, including "Alex + Ada," "Starlight," "Saga," and "Real Heroes." Plus, what makes for a failed art book?

Full article here.

Senior Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

Well, the column's about six months younger than me! Happy birthday, Pipeline. I used to not enjoy this column, but now having drifted towards it I anticipate the thoughts on comics and reviews of ASM McFarlane issues (an Omnibus which I thoroughly enjoyed when reading it last year.)

Love this column. If you don't like a subject skip a bit to get to another one of more value to you. Reminds me of ESPN.com's TMQ.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Congratulations Augie! I've been around for 11 of those years. These days your column is one of of the few CBR things I read.

Damn - I've just realised that I've been reading Pipeline for 14 or 15 of those years too.

Belated thanks to everyone for reading, whether new or long-time. I need every last one of you to feed my ego and justify my existence here at CBR. ;-)

And if you're younger than the column, itself, well, thanks for making me feel really old. I'm old enough to be your father.

::shudder::

Just handed in the next column. Another week rolls on...

-Augie