Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Flashpoint guys, who cares what GA did. Prometheus can pop over and kill Roy and he'd be fine this time because not even Ollie cares about Roy anymore. Mwhahaha.
    LMAO, he's even lost Jason now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I also read CFJ where his helmet was on.

no that would be what you did in the Cass Cain and Wonder Woman threads
    How about reading the aftermath too.

I dont go to WW forums, when was the last time you even saw me there? 2 months ago? 3?
    I talked about David Cain in a Cassandra thread, perfectly relevant, you just couldn't stomach what I had to say.Look in the mirror you're the one who comes to Batman threads to diss on him and take digs at Joker.
    Atleast I argue with evidence, I think Cheetah is a pathetic excuse of a villain. Something I can support, you just call Joker a washed up comedian again and again and harp about entitled White guys like a broken record.
    Last edited by darkseidpwns; 03-13-2017 at 10:45 PM.

Uh, Grayson did get cancelled, didn't it?

Why is thread reactivated a year later for people to disagree about Roy Harper?

Incredible Member Lady Nightwing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

There's not enough treads in the world to discuss how much NuRoy sucks?

Middle Earth in a village that looks like a cross between New Hope PA & Salem Mass.

Sounds like it. Well I pretty much hoped Grayson wouldn't get cancelled but it did and I also hoped DC would do something with Roy Harper before Grayson got cancelled well, so not going to happen it seems which rots since there should have been a Harper series (pre-52) before a Grayson series.
    On Earth 616,I carry arrows of crimson meanwhile on Earth 2 I carry a Shield

Unfortunately they did. It was by far the best book around. Agent 37 was the best incarnation for Dick Grayson. Nightwing is just so 0815. I would have preferred if the mantle was passed on to Damian or Duke or even to Harper Row as it was intended.

"I really miss Grayson"

Quote Originally Posted by miss Grayson View Post
    Nightwing is just so 0815.
    I'm sorry, but could you please use standard English, or r u being charged txt rates 2 post here?

Oh Grayson, how I miss you....

I'm sorry, but could you please use standard English, or r u being charged txt rates 2 post here?
    0815 = nothing worth mentioning

Not a script, just german language

Not sure if it was cancelled or not really but it did get a rushed ending just so they could stuff Dick Grayson back into the Nightwing suit that so many fanboys wanted him to be in and then send him back to Bludhaven. Frankly, IMO Nightwing is not even close to being as good as Grayson was even with Seeley still writing the character though it is probably better than it would be under someone else's pen.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 03-16-2017 at 07:56 AM.

Aftershock: Alters
    DC: Action/Batman/Batman Beyond/Blue Beetle/DoomPatrol/Flash/Gotham City Garage/GLS/JLA/Kamandi Challenge/Mister Miracle/New Super-Man/NW: The New Order/RHATO/Shade:TCG/Supergirl/Superman/Super Sons/Teen Titans/Trinity
    Dynamite: The Shadow
    Image: Scales and Scoundrels
    Lion Forge: Ab Irato/Accell/Cloudia and Rex/Incidentals/Jazz Maynard/Noble/Superb
    Valiant: Bloodshot/Eternity/Harbringer Renegade/Ninja-K/Quantum and Woody/Secret Weapons/War Mother/X-O Manowar

Incredible Member

Mabey after a nightwing movie we can get a grayson movie

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    0815 = nothing worth mentioning

Not a script, just german language
    I guess that's my problem . . . I had ten weeks of beginning German when I was freshman in college (back in 1979 or 1980) and didn't learn very much from that. (Switched back to Spanish to finish my foreign language requirements.)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Not sure if it was cancelled or not really but it did get a rushed ending just so they could stuff Dick Grayson back into the Nightwing suit that so many fanboys wanted him to be in and then send him back to Bludhaven. Frankly, IMO Nightwing is not even close to being as good as Grayson was even with Seeley still writing the character though it is probably better than it would be under someone else's pen.
    Current Nightwing is great but Grayson was something special.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Current Nightwing is great but Grayson was something special.
    Don't get me wrong I'd much rather have Seeley in control of Nightwing than anyone else because at least he tells a good story and he cares about the character. Even so I was hoping that this book would be less Dixon and more Grayson to be honest. I've always enjoyed stories more when they are pushing the envelope with his character and I'm not sure this is doing that very much at all. Feels more like they are just pushing the character back into the same box he's been in for years to me and doing so because of fanboy nostalgia. I felt that Grayson was better able to use Dick Grayson's history in a way that complimented the story instead of smothering it in that nostalgia. On a certain level I'm feeling like Nightwing is a regression for the character while Grayson was progression.

Aftershock: Alters
    DC: Action/Batman/Batman Beyond/Blue Beetle/DoomPatrol/Flash/Gotham City Garage/GLS/JLA/Kamandi Challenge/Mister Miracle/New Super-Man/NW: The New Order/RHATO/Shade:TCG/Supergirl/Superman/Super Sons/Teen Titans/Trinity
    Dynamite: The Shadow
    Image: Scales and Scoundrels
    Lion Forge: Ab Irato/Accell/Cloudia and Rex/Incidentals/Jazz Maynard/Noble/Superb
    Valiant: Bloodshot/Eternity/Harbringer Renegade/Ninja-K/Quantum and Woody/Secret Weapons/War Mother/X-O Manowar

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Don't get me wrong I'd much rather have Seeley in control of Nightwing than anyone else because at least he tells a good story and he cares about the character. Even so I was hoping that this book would be less Dixon and more Grayson to be honest. I've always enjoyed stories more when they are pushing the envelope with his character and I'm not sure this is doing that very much at all. Feels more like they are just pushing the character back into the same box he's been in for years to me and doing so because of fanboy nostalgia. I felt that Grayson was better able to use Dick Grayson's history in a way that complimented the story instead of smothering it in that nostalgia. On a certain level I'm feeling like Nightwing is a regression for the character while Grayson was progression.
    Very much so. And I'm liking "Nightwing", but.... Well, it's not like it just replaced "Grayson" - this is comics, the status quo is always returned to - but it really annoys me that it came at the cost of properly ending "Grayson". Lanzing and Kelley made a decent stab at it, but those issues are Standard Comics when the rest of the series was something exciting and different. So even though it's nice to see DC treating the title like something to be proud of with the Omnibus treatment, it still doesn't feel complete in the way that, say, "Omega Men" does.

I didn't mind it so much when it looked like "Nightwing" was going to be "Grayson In A Different Costume", but a year in...

DC potentially doing a Nightwing movie is a game changer. As good as Grayson was, if a Nightwing movie is a serious possibility, then Nightwing is what Dick needs to be.