Super Moderator

Default "Supergirl" Has a New Costume, New Attitude in 11 Images from "Falling"

Red Kryptonite leads Kara to a bad attitude and a new look, as seen in 11 images from "Falling," March 14's episode of CBS' "Supergirl."

Full article here.

I was wondering when we would get to the other color Kryptonites on the show, and I expected Red would be the first. Looks like it turns Kara into a Kryptonian extremist like Astra and the Fort Rozz prisoners.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was wondering when we would get to the other color Kryptonites on the show, and I expected Red would be the first. Looks like it turns Kara into a Kryptonian extremist like Astra and the Fort Rozz prisoners.

Actually the blue kryptonite they used on Bizarro was the first other color of kryptonite. I wonder what blue would do to Supergirl?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Actually the blue kryptonite they used on Bizarro was the first other color of kryptonite. I wonder what blue would do to Supergirl?
    Comics it only effects bizzaro, smallville it took clarks power away while near. Who knows maybe
    Its like pink kryptonite and will turn her gay, get some kara and lucy action... jk i assume it doesnt effect her like the comics. Just hurts bizzaros

Fantastic Member

In the old Superfriends series. Blue Kryptonite was used to cure Red Kryptonite induced rapid aging due to being exposed to the crimson kryptonite by some escapees from the Phantom Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Oh! Completely forgot about Blue Kryptonite .

So Red Kryptonite turns Kara into a Mini-Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    So Red Kryptonite turns Kara into a Mini-Cat
    That seems to be the case, but I hope the show mixes it up a bit more than that. There haven't been any major stories with Red Kryptonite in a while in the comics so the show can take a few added liberties with its effects, if need be. But if turning into a mini-Cat is the extent of its effects, then I'd say they're letting Kara off too easy.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

Rookie Member

I like that Melissa will get to stretch her acting legs. I enjoyed seeing her play "J'onn acting as Kara"; and from the photos, dark (or "bitchy"?) Kara should be fun too.
    Stuff like that makes iZombie great and Orphan Black award-winning

BANNED

Digging the more confident Kara, quite sexy. Too bad its due to RedK.