Veteran Member

Default Daredevil vs The Kurgan

TV Daredevil vs The Kurgan

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    TV Daredevil vs The Kurgan
    You mean Kurgan from the first Highlander movie? I don't see how DD can win. A guy emptied a submachine gun into Kurgan, I mean emptied it, and Kurgan got right back up and attacked him. DD has no way of decapitating him with his standard weapons. Granted he's a lot faster but Kurgan will eventually win.
    The Four Levels of Competence
    Unconscious incompetence - where one is not aware one stinks and has zero skill.
    Conscious incompetence - where one has trained enough to finally figured out one stinks and has zero skill.
    Conscious competence - where one has skill, but needs to concentrate and think about everything as one is doing it.
    Unconscious competence - where one has hardwired stuff in enough that one doesn't actually think about what one is doing, but just does it.
    -SharpandPointies

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    You mean Kurgan from the first Highlander movie? I don't see how DD can win. A guy emptied a submachine gun into Kurgan, I mean emptied it, and Kurgan got right back up and attacked him. DD has no way of decapitating him with his standard weapons. Granted he's a lot faster but Kurgan will eventually win.
    Not only attack the guy but lifted him off the air. By unpacking him with his sword.

And was strong enough to wreck that stone building when fighting Ramerize.

TV Daredevil is more skilled than Kurgan, but he hits like a girl and I cannot see him overcome Kurgan`s durability. And I do not think that the immortality and decapitating thing is standard knowledge, so it will be a big surprise to Daredevil that he cannot bring Kurgan down.