Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: IDW Publishing

This week the IDW titles for June came out. I notice of the Hasbro universe only Transformers is listed. I know they are building toward the arrival of Unicron in their Transformers universe but I don't know if it is suppose to be the bases for the conclusion of the Hasbro Universe that started with Reveloution. The only G.I. Joe title is the continuation of the Marvel series. There has not been a second Action Man series since the first ended. No new Rom or Micronaunts or G.I. Joe or MASK. Have the titles failed or is IDW waiting to relaunch them after the publication of the conclusion of the Hasbro Universe trilogy?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaled View Post
    This week the IDW titles for June came out. I notice of the Hasbro universe only Transformers is listed. I know they are building toward the arrival of Unicron in their Transformers universe but I don't know if it is suppose to be the bases for the conclusion of the Hasbro Universe that started with Reveloution. The only G.I. Joe title is the continuation of the Marvel series. There has not been a second Action Man series since the first ended. No new Rom or Micronaunts or G.I. Joe or MASK. Have the titles failed or is IDW waiting to relaunch them after the publication of the conclusion of the Hasbro Universe trilogy?
    Well it's hard to do anything when you got folks take issue with ANYTHING done with the books.

Especially with folks taking issue with every single POC, LGBT and females in the books. We saw a petition to get Brandon Easton fired from MASK before the first issue. We now got D&C screaming SJW this and that nonsense. Funny most few the folks I have seen complain-are not reading the books or haven't CARED about that 80s property in the first place.

Folks FAIL to realize HASBRO owns those guys and maybe a lot of that stuff was done at their request. And if Hasbro left-where are they going to go where those books would get ordered? And if they left everything like it was in the 80s-would the complainers buy it?

Get woke,go broke.

Did Clue get alternate endings? I remember reading articles when it was coming out saying that it was going to have alternate endings... but I can't find anything about issue #6 that suggests there are. There are 2 variant covers, but are the stories in those issues different? Is this something saved for the TPB maybe?