Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Poll: Which "Daredevil" Character Do You Want Rosario Dawson to Play?

Which "Daredevil" Character Do You Want Rosario Dawson to Play?

With her recent announced casting in Marvel & Netflix's "Daredevil," CBR wants to know which character you hope Rosario Dawson plays.

Vote on the poll here.

Echo, Elektra, Kristen McDuffie or Milla could be interesting. I also wouldn't mind Typhoid Mary.

Echo or typhoid mary. Not mila or elektra
    "Drewbacca?"

I'm sorry I was expecting shadayim

Oh look my thread and original post were deleted because heaven forbid the farmer notices the pigs are walking.

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Echo or typhoid mary. Not mila or elektra
    The only reason I'd prefer the first two is they haven't been done yet (except Mary but that wasn't Typhoid Mary...so lets not start getting technical). Mary is pretty effing interesting if done right, and they could make her a Lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottSummers View Post
    The only reason I'd prefer the first two is they haven't been done yet (except Mary but that wasn't Typhoid Mary...so lets not start getting technical). Mary is pretty effing interesting if done right, and they could make her a Lawyer.
    her role in sin city is pretty much what her role as mary would be like.
    "Drewbacca?"

Oh look my thread and original post were deleted because heaven forbid the farmer notices the pigs are walking.

Typhoid Mary is not even on the list????

Anything she wants to play.

Hell, let her be Foggy Nelson for all I care.

Voted for Echo.

As I said on the other thread there enough room in the show for Echo and Elektra to appear. Of which she could play either. Or McDuffie would be awesome.

She'll make great updated version of Karen Page minus the latter part of Karen's life. Instead of a secretary she'd be a community lawyer who takes a lot of pro bono cases to help the down trottened in Hell's Kitchen. Maybe she's introduce to Daredevil because one of her clients is in legal trouble and the Kingpin has hit out on the client and Page as well.
    Last edited by Mikediddy; 06-20-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikediddy View Post
    She'll make great updated version of Karen Page minus the latter part of Karen's life. Instead of a secretary she'd be a community lawyer who takes a lot of pro bono cases to help the down trottened in Hell's Kitchen. Maybe she's introduce to Daredevil because one of her clients is in legal trouble and the Kingpin has hit out on the client and Page as well.
    Trottened?
    "Drewbacca?"

Trottened?
    Yeah, lol.

Whichever role she wants.

Heck, give her Matt if she wants to dress in red leather and throw a stick around.

Incredibly sound actress. Between her and the casting for Kingpin, I've got no fears about this.
    Anonymous un-vetted tumblr & reddit posters are the most significant voices in social politics today. If you're paranoid and forget there's a world out there.

I don't get the love for her to be honest.
    "Drewbacca?"

I don't get the love for her to be honest.
    I think it's her "cool" personality. Her movies have had their ups and downs.

Don't know a ton about her and honestly don't think I've ever seen a movie she was in, but...I think she looks a lot like Kirsten McDuffie and I like that character so I chose her.