Newbie Member

Default So, about Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe?

Anyone else think it was horrible?

I mean, I get it, Deadpool is Deadpool, and he is arguably the best killer in the marvel universe. But the comics sucked. I mean I think they had a story and I believe it could have gone well, but they condensed it so very much that it made no sense. Anyone else feel this way, or is it just me?

Any comic that has a singular character wade through a group of established heroes and villains is usually terrible and shouldn't be taken serious. I remember reading a Wolverine comic that had him vs every hero in New York basically and he grabbed Vision by the collar and tossed him into a car(knocking him out apparently). Now Wolverine is my favorite comic character of all time and even I know that shouldn't have happened.

Newbie Member

No, that could happen. Going back on Wolverine and you have a character that has been Killer/Hero through every interpretation. So having Wolverine face everyone is not a stretch. What I am talking about though is the fact that Deadpool could do all the stuff in the comic like he did but cause of how short they made it, it turned out horrible. Deadpool's moral code non withstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Garcardo View Post
    No, that could happen. Going back on Wolverine and you have a character that has been Killer/Hero through every interpretation. So having Wolverine face everyone is not a stretch. What I am talking about though is the fact that Deadpool could do all the stuff in the comic like he did but cause of how short they made it, it turned out horrible. Deadpool's moral code non withstanding.
    Wolverine shouldn't be able to make Vision budge let alone toss him the way he did. Now in regards to Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe, no Deadpool couldn't and shouldn't have been able to do the things he did in that comic because everyone was written ooc much like in Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe.