Page 129 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1980
    Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Netherman14 View Post
    Or you know, Lois already had her "oh my god Clark is back from the dead" emotional breakdown when he revealed himself momentarily to cheer her up. and this is them talking about Clark's marriage proposal.
    Might be it as well. One of the storyboards on Zack's Vero has Kent farm "on sale" and it might be them visiting it for the last time before going back to their own home in Metropolis. Funny thing is, that is also what happened on Smallville.

Kudos to the new trailer... I actually felt something. So good on them, and I mean that sincerely.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    When I see this picture, all I can think of is "I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I sleeps all night and I works all day...."
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    "Those were the days of our lives..."

One more really important thing that I would like to point at with new Justice League trailer. It begins with two characters that started it all. Literally all. Superman and Lois Lane were the first main characters in super hero genre back in 1938 when Action Comics #1 was published. They are also two main driven forces in Man of Steel and Batman v Superman’s stories. We came full circle and it is beautiful.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that (hopefully) final trailer of Justice League started with Lois and Clark scene. I couldn’t even dream about something like that in my wildest dreams that we will be treated so well. God it feels good to be wrong about some things. Superman and Lois Lane’s love story was always the center of everything in Zack Snyder’s DCEU trilogy so far. In Man of Steel we have “Thank you for believeing in me”, Lois gives him a push he needed so much his entire life and from that moment forward they are always there for each other. Lois saves Clark from Zod’s ship and Kal-El does the same in return. He suffers emotional breakdown at the end of his final fight and Lois is there to comfort him and reassure that everything is going to be alright. In Batman v Superman Lois Lane not only is a major player in the main plot, where she is the one to put Lex Luthor legally in jail and is the one to save Superman physically and emotionally, she is even there during Doomsday fight and Clark is just so in love with her that she means a world to him and she alone is enough reason for him to keep going and fight for the whole planet, even if the rest of humanity is against him and the dialogue with Pa Kent spirit was all about it, that world is worth saving as long as there is good in this world, even if that good is just one person. The whole symbolism of Lois being the World and Superman being Hope is so much on its own. The entire love story is just so amazing if you think about it. Kal-El flew across the stars on a whole new planet to fall in love with the most determined, stubborn, yet honest, kind and caring woman and it took an alien for Lois to have someone who can sweep her off her feet. The galaxy had to be crossed in order for them to find each other and their relationship is so pivotal to DCEU that I can’t believe I live today to witness this. Thank you, Zack Snyder.

But not only that. The more I watch Heroes trailer, the more I love how it treats its legacy. Justice League is not going to ignore previous movies as a lot of haters hoped for, but it will actually follow everything that happened in details. We have Bruce mentioning the promise he made at the funeral "I won't fail him in death", we have a mention of Knightmare, we have a ring, we have world mourning Superman, we have Justice League that is going to exist because of Superman, because he went out into the world and inspired others to follow in his footsteps. Batman and Wonder Woman had their fights and both got disappointed with humanity as time passed, making them less caring and more pessimistic. We have Batman who doesn't care for collateral damage because "Criminals are like weeds, Alfred. Pull one up, another grows in its place", he lived 20 years in Gotham as Batman and experienced loss and betrayal "How many good people are left? How many stayed that way?". We have Wonder Woman who even questions if she has to or not to go help fight Doomsday, but I guess she remembered what Steve said "You can try do something or do nothing, I already tried nothing" and decided to do something this time again. But thanks to Superman they are both reminded of the heroes they once were and are now going to gather the team in order to honor Superman's legacy and protect the world. Just Batman's arc alone can be followed through his monologue at the beginning and at the end of BvS, where first sounded pessimistic "In the dream, they took me into the light. A beautiful lie" which indicated how much he lost faith in good and at the end we have "Men are still good. We fight, we kill, we betray one another. But we can rebuild. We can do better. We will. We have to" which is much more optimistic for the person he is in that movie, he also doesn't branded Lex even when he had the chance. So later we have him discovering the original photo of Wonder Woman, Steve Trevor and the team and delivering it to her. Bruce started making new friends and he is going to keep that going in Justice League. And it all started with Superman, because he showed how alien can embrace goodness of humanity and if he can, so will humans themselves, which brings Batman back on the right track and he is going to get everybody else on Superman's hype train. Amazing.

As I said. Full circle.
    Last edited by GreatKungLao; 10-10-2017 at 06:39 AM.

AT&T ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: ALL IN WITH ‘JUSTICE LEAGUE’
    New York Comic Con 2017 came and went, and with it an incredible Times Square Takeover, a chance to fight alongside the Justice League in VR, an in-store interview with DC All-Stars Geoff Johns and Jim Lee (coming soon!), and the release of the final trailer for Warner Bros.’ Justice League — and we’re just getting started!

Today kicks off a series of exclusive, never-before-seen clips starting with a look at the team dynamic itself in Justice League. Each entry will focus on a key aspect of the film leading up to its highly-anticipated release on November 17.

Stay tuned to att.com/justiceleague for all your exclusive, Justice League needs. Go all in with AT&T.

“Don’t engage alone, we’ll do this together.”

–Wonder Woman

JusticeLeaguePosterWide.jpg

Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Raymond Fisher, Jason Momoa and Ezra Miller star in the action adventure “Justice League.”

Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

“Justice League” was directed by Zack Snyder from a screenplay by Chris Terrio and Joss Whedon, story by Terrio & Snyder. Based on characters from DC Entertainment; Superman created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. Charles Roven, Deborah Snyder, Jon Berg and Geoff Johns produced the film, with Jim Rowe, Wesley Coller, Curtis Kanemoto, Chris Terrio and Ben Affleck serving as executive producers.

Opening beginning on November 17 in 3D and 2D in select theaters and IMAX, “Justice League” will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.
    Source.

Astonishing Member

Ben apologizes for inappropriate conduct in 2003 towards Hilarie Burton

Not the kind of publicity you want so soon after the Wienstien scandal and weeks before your movie comes out.

Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I guess Affleck will not be part of the JL promo tour to avoid awkward questions from the press.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-12-2017 at 04:37 AM.

Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar

A second woman coming forward with similar claims and then on top of that, claims that his disbelief over the Weinstein situation was faux-rage as reportedly he's always been quite aware of his ways.

Obviously the success of a film is not important as finding the facts to these matters (which I find very hard to disbelieve though, Hollywood has not only fostered this behavior against women, but it also has a huge pedophila problem which I can only pray is next to come out), but in regards to the film, definitely not good publicity.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    A second woman coming forward with similar claims and then on top of that, claims that his disbelief over the Weinstein situation was faux-rage as reportedly he's always been quite aware of his ways.

Obviously the success of a film is not important as finding the facts to these matters (which I find very hard to disbelieve though, Hollywood has not only fostered this behavior against women, but it also has a huge pedophila problem which I can only pray is next to come out), but in regards to the film, definitely not good publicity.
    I hope everything comes out. Let all the Hollywood skeletons hang out to dry for the world to see. Too long this despicable tradition amongst others has gone on unimpeded.

However, this scandal shouldn't affect the movie's performance.

Official JL credits. Henry Cavill's 2nd billed and Amy Adams' 3rd.

http://www.justiceleaguethemovie.com/

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I hope everything comes out. Let all the Hollywood skeletons hang out to dry for the world to see. Too long this despicable tradition amongst others has gone on unimpeded.

However, this scandal shouldn't affect the movie's performance.
    Yeah, whereas Weinstein was front-page news, I (who don't follow entertainment news) haven't really seen much said about Affleck.

I used to joke that it would've been better if Affleck were cast as Superman instead of Batman, because as long as the two characters are in the same movie the bigger name actor is going to get all the glory. Be careful what you wish for...

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Hahaha! Brilliant!
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.