Super Moderator

Default Megan Fox Says "No One Should Ever See" "Jonah Hex"

Promising a more family-friendly "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" sequel, Fox pointed to the Western as an example of a film she'll never show her kids.

Full article here.

Its always amusing to see an actor/actress bash a movie he/she was in.
    "Did you know that half of the teens in America are virgins? Not because they haven't the right person, but they haven't found the right teacher. " ~ Arsenio Hall

Incredible Member Iron_Legion87's Avatar

Well she should also include Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen in that list as well. The first Bay Transformers movies is the only decent one of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Well she should also include Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen in that list as well. The first Bay Transformers movies is the only decent one of the bunch.
    I thought the fourth one was okay. A massive improvement of the last two before it at the very least.
    "Did you know that half of the teens in America are virgins? Not because they haven't the right person, but they haven't found the right teacher. " ~ Arsenio Hall

I had the misfortune of seeing Jonah Hex. All I can say is I agree with Ms. Fox completely.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Moral of the story: she appears in bad movies.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

Newbie Member

Exactly Man of Sin it really irks me. I was reading an article about Sally Field talking trash on how she hated being in the Spider-Man movies. It wasn't a problem when she made them now she wishes she never did.

Quote Originally Posted by Yikes1272 View Post
    Exactly Man of Sin it really irks me. I was reading an article about Sally Field talking trash on how she hated being in the Spider-Man movies. It wasn't a problem when she made them now she wishes she never did.
    People do that all the time with jobs they used to do. With actors it's just that what they do is more public and thus more subject to scrutiny.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Yikes1272 View Post
    She never said she "hated being in" the movies, nor did she say she wished she'd "never done it." She basically just said that it wasn't the kind of movie she really enjoyed and that the role wasn't particularly challenging. Basically, she said it was just a job and nothing more.

Newbie Member

still nothing compared to Halle Berry.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I had the misfortune of seeing Jonah Hex. All I can say is I agree with Ms. Fox completely.
    Saw it too. Great character, great looking character, with fascinating powers, played by a very good actor stuck in a terrible, disjointed, at times incoherent movie.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Saw it too. Great character, great looking character, with fascinating powers, played by a very good actor stuck in a terrible, disjointed, at times incoherent movie.
    Megan Fox has been consistently acting in horrible movies.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    Megan Fox has been consistently acting in horrible movies.
    Passion Play was good. I remember Friends With Kids being alright. TMNT was a fine kids movie.

And, she was far and away the best non-robot thing in Transformers and Jonah Hex. So, I'm assuming she's not the weak link o some of these things. At least, not her acting ability.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Passion Play was good. I remember Friends With Kids being alright. TMNT was a fine kids movie.

And, she was far and away the best non-robot thing in Transformers and Jonah Hex. So, I'm assuming she's not the weak link o some of these things. At least, not her acting ability.
    That's the movie she told Mickey Rourke "You used to be good-looking" . He was like" That's not nice."lol.

BANNED

Or see any other movie that she's in ether.