Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Nathan Fillion to Cameo in "Guardians of the Galaxy"

"Guardians" director James Gunn confirms that the "Firefly" and "Castle" actor has a "very small fun cameo" in the film -- but it isn't Nova.

Full article here.

File that under "good news, bad news."
    Virtue untested is innocence.

Always remember, when you choose the lesser of two evils, it is still an evil.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    "Guardians" director James Gunn confirms that the "Firefly" and "Castle" actor has a "very small fun cameo" in the film -- but it isn't Nova.

Full article here.
    Five bucks says he is sitting at an intersteller bar or possibly in a jail cell next to one of the guardians dressed as malcolm reynolds. Any takers.
    "Drewbacca?"

I'm sorry I was expecting shadayim

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Five bucks says he is sitting at an intersteller bar or possibly in a jail cell next to one of the guardians dressed as malcolm reynolds. Any takers.
    If they grabbed the main cast of firefly, threw them into a jail cell for a cameo then I'd be over the moon.

Kind of what crossed my mind.

Peace

This could just be to throw us off course! I think its Nova.
    'Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light'

I like him, but he's probably a bit old to be Nova anyway. I'd rather see him as not-Mal in a bar scene or in jail or something.

And now, in my head, I just imagined a bald Morena Baccarin as Moondragon...

Ha! My first thought was also of "Not-Mal" sitting at a bar. If it weren't a different movie studio, I'd say Starlord (and Rocket) should approach Not-Mal at a bar looking for recruits, and Not-Mal turns around (a la Wolverine in "Fist Class") and says "Fuck off."

Pip The Troll ?!?

My $ is on a Firefly reference. It would be fun if he played a Green Lantern analogue as well. That could fit this film.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    My $ is on a Firefly reference. It would be fun if he played a Green Lantern analogue as well. That could fit this film.
    The Green Lantern analogue for Marvel IS Nova, which was just confirmed to be not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Isn't that basicly Nova? I'm not real familiar with the character. I say a an unnamed malcolm reynolds look-a-like fits the small but fun description more than a known character.
    "Drewbacca?"

Quote Originally Posted by rauj13 View Post
    The Green Lantern analogue for Marvel IS Nova, which was just confirmed to be not true.
    And proucers/directors have never lied about casting before #marioncotiliaredisnottaliaalghul, #bennidictcumberbatchisnotkahn, #liamneesonisnotrasalghul.
    "Drewbacca?"

BANNED

Cue ''Future Firefly movies coming?'' threads.

Im hoping hes a late cameo suggesting a future member for a sequel. Maybe we see Adam Warlock emerging from his cocoon at the end of the movie. Or some Quesar cameo, Fillion could play either roles imo.