Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    What are the chances Seeley ends up making her and Simon romantic? I wouldn't like this development but I wouldn't hate it.
    I would be torn. On one hand I like it, on the other hand I like them just being bros.

Mighty Member

Yeah I wouldn't mind them as a couple but I adore Simon and Jessica's friendship.

Of course I also absolutely love Jessica/Barry as unlikely as that is to stick around (it's already practically half way to fanon anyway, I love 'em but he's destined for Iris).

I wouldn't mind a legitimate romance between Simon and Jessica, if handled well .

Of course I would be just as interested in Seeley giving both new love interests as well .

Where is that picture from?

I've only seen her in the couple of Justice League issues I've picked up, but I do enjoy the character.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    hmmmm.... This image is of the new team of JL? Hal Jordan is here?

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    I've only seen her in the couple of Justice League issues I've picked up, but I do enjoy the character.
    I started in... No matter.. When Jessica joined the JL because she needed them, she was user of the Power Ring, that tortured her, I found impossible hate one character in this situation and her powers were similar to the GL powers...

Now I like her, a lot.. I added her in my TOP 5 of DC characters.... I never imaginated this despite she was mentioned in one GL book(Before her first appearance) as future GL..

The current Green Lanterns book has done one EXCELLENT work with her.(the last saga was excellent).. In a DC women´s contest here... She almost win the contest(with rivals like Mera, Black Canary, Batwoman in the contest).. We never knew if she or WW was the True Winner..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-21-2017 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Where is that picture from?
    If I had to guess, given Hal's presence it must a Metal tie-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wouldn't mind a legitimate romance between Simon and Jessica, if handled well .

Of course I would be just as interested in Seeley giving both new love interests as well .
    I think a Romance would be a good and interesting endgame. Id sure like Simon and Jessica Together though

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Maybe... No problem..

GOOD STORY, THAT OF THE 7TH FIRST GREEN LANTERNS... NOW JESS AND BAZ ARE PEOPLE WITH 2 OF THE 7TH FIRST GL RINGS... AND WE SHOULD SEE MORE IN THE FUTURE ABOUT THE OTHER 5 FIRST GL RINGS WITH THIS ENDING..