Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 505
  1. #421
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    30,133

    Default


  2. #422
    Astonishing Member El_Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,218

    Default

    Welcome to SuperHero High, Jessica!! You look good as Green Lantern
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

  3. #423
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    30,133

    Default

    Still weird to see her in the traditional GL domino mask .

    This also probably went a lot better for her then I would expect a confrontation with comic Sinestro to go.

  4. #424
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    So yeah this weeks Green Lanterns really picked up I think.

    spoilers:


    The little bit about Jessica being matched to Simon (with a 93%) compatibility is pretty amusing to see. Wonder if his search will similarly yield that result. It'd be funny if both see the result but refuse to tell one another.

    Gotta wonder if you can actually search who's available on the app to date. Loved seeing Jessica trying to get Nightwing.

    That being said it's also pretty hilarious seeing at least two things that might imply she's also into her fellow girls. Wonder how that'll continue if at all or if it'll just be a joke essentially. I mean we are technically down a gay Lantern ever since Earth 2 Society ended.

    end of spoilers

  5. #425
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Teen Titans Tower
    Posts
    5,408
    Waiting for the first Damian girlfriend.
    Cass is with the Outsiders. Waiting for one comic with Steph.

  6. #426
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    30,133

    Default

    Jessica will appear in the next Lego DC Super Hero Girls DTV "Super Villain High."

  7. #427
    Astonishing Member El_Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,218

    Default

    Awesome!! Go Jessica! Super Villain High huh? I hope that's a hint that the future villains currently at Super Hero High will go down the dark path soon!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

  8. #428
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    30,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Awesome!! Go Jessica! Super Villain High huh? I hope that's a hint that the future villains currently at Super Hero High will go down the dark path soon!
    Or for at least one movie .

  9. #429
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    So yeah this weeks Green Lanterns really picked up I think.

    spoilers:


    The little bit about Jessica being matched to Simon (with a 93%) compatibility is pretty amusing to see. Wonder if his search will similarly yield that result. It'd be funny if both see the result but refuse to tell one another.

    Gotta wonder if you can actually search who's available on the app to date. Loved seeing Jessica trying to get Nightwing.

    That being said it's also pretty hilarious seeing at least two things that might imply she's also into her fellow girls. Wonder how that'll continue if at all or if it'll just be a joke essentially. I mean we are technically down a gay Lantern ever since Earth 2 Society ended.

    end of spoilers
    Parks and Recreation did an episode where Leslie went on a dating site and got matched up with Tom of all people. Turns out he had a profile for every kind of criteria the site used to get maximum matches (the profile she was matched with was one Tom thought incredibly boring).

  10. #430
    Astonishing Member WebLurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    The teddy bear bit was priceless.

    Looks like Justice League is getting retconned, given that Cruz comments that she hasn't been dating in years despite the former showing her and Flash going out a few times.

    Seeing as Cruz had a picture of Baz on her phone but claimed that she was updating the software, I take it to mean that the Seeley's suggestion that the app would match up Baz and Cruz has happened already?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

  11. #431
    Extraordinary Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9,645

    Default

    Yeah, that happened in the previous issue.



    And JL getting retconned makes sense. Flash can't have been dating Jess as he's supposed to be with Iris West!

  12. #432
    Astonishing Member WebLurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that happened in the previous issue.

    Okay, I'm curious how this resolves itself now. Really like the art, too (although I didn't think Cruz was supposed to have green eyes).

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And JL getting retconned makes sense. Flash can't have been dating Jess as he's supposed to be with Iris West!
    Well, it made sense in context of the New 52 Justice League stuff. Odd though that the writers didn't work to make things mesh better. I do get that with multiple authors working on stuff at the same time, accidents will happen, but it seems kinda odd that something this notable wouldn't've been nailed down (esp. since Green Lanterns early on did keep with the idea that Cruz had a crush on Flash).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

  13. #433
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Teen Titans Tower
    Posts
    5,408
    Waiting for the first Damian girlfriend.
    Cass is with the Outsiders. Waiting for one comic with Steph.

  14. #434
    all cops are bastards Elmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    1,649

    Default



    cool cover
    i'm always online and i'm nice on there

  15. #435
    Astonishing Member El_Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Ohh John, Jessica and Simon on a mission together... Nice! Happy to see them together...
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •