Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 432
  1. #61
    Stuck in Limbo Red obin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    991

    Default

    I read the rebirth issue and I am going to get the tpb ( wish it was out quicker). I really like Jessica from what I have read. I want to pick up some more new 52 justice league!

  2. #62
    DC Enthusiast Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,354

    Default

    New issue was probably my favorite. I enjoyed the family dynamic as much as the strengthening of their partnership.

  3. #63
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,561

    Default

    Jessica is the most adorable Earth Lantern ever .

  4. #64
    Astonishing Member Silvermoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,222

    Default

    Yeah I kind of have to agree. She's definitely my favourite green lantern by a huge mile.

    Kyle is my second favourite but honestly only because his ass looks great. Definitely not Hal or Guy though. John is ok. Baz is ok too but I feel like he hasn't ever been written properly)

  5. #65
    Heir of Batman adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Teen Titans Tower
    Posts
    4,600

    At the beginning I not know what think about her... but with the time I wanted the POWER RING destroyed, after found the mention of Jessica in Green Lantern Comics..

    I like to see Jessica happy without the torture of the previous ring... and I like the character, I reed Green Lantern.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-25-2016 at 04:57 AM.
    Waiting for Maya Ducard(aka Nobody) and RSOB return
    Waiting for the first Damian girlfriend..
    Waiting for one Steph&Cass comic..

  6. #66
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    402

    Default

    I enjoyed Jessica's role in the last issue of GREEN LANTERNS and I do think she's a fun character (I prefer her to Guy Gardner at least, she's too new to shoot to the top of my favourite G.L's but she may go up in time).

    One question I had though, and I think this is the best place to ask, what was Jessica's construct meant to be? One minute it looked like a flower then Simon said something about it being a bird so which is it? I'm confused. (Maybe I just had a bad copy but it wasn't clear)

    Cheers.

    James.

  7. #67
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    I enjoyed Jessica's role in the last issue of GREEN LANTERNS and I do think she's a fun character (I prefer her to Guy Gardner at least, she's too new to shoot to the top of my favourite G.L's but she may go up in time).

    One question I had though, and I think this is the best place to ask, what was Jessica's construct meant to be? One minute it looked like a flower then Simon said something about it being a bird so which is it? I'm confused. (Maybe I just had a bad copy but it wasn't clear)

    Cheers.

    James.
    It certainly looked like a flower when she first made it, and then it seemed to "bloom" into something more as it destroyed the Red Lanterns' tower.

  8. #68
    Astonishing Member El_Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,056

    Default

    Jessica is easily becoming one of my favorite DC characters! I'm curious to see how DC continues to develop the character.
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

  9. #69
    THE RED HOOD JasonTodd428's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WITH THE OUTLAWS
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Jessica is easily becoming one of my favorite DC characters! I'm curious to see how DC continues to develop the character.
    She's become one of my favorites too. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have planned for her next.

    Current Top 25 Titles:Accell/Super Sons/Red Hood and the Outlaws/Incidentals/New Super-Man/Superb/Green Lanterns/Maxwell's Demons/Batman and the Signal/Noble/Black Lightning/My Hero Academia/Ninja-K/Monstress/Gotham City Garage/Alters/Batman/Kino/ASM: Renew Your Vows/Summit/Bloodshot: Salvation/Moon Knight/Astonisher/Falcon/Tales of Suspense


    Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

  10. #70
    Astonishing Member El_Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,056

    Default





    Lets add some pics to this thread
    Last edited by El_Gato; 09-28-2016 at 12:32 PM.
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

  11. #71
    Astonishing Member El_Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,056

    Default

    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/10/...vement-august/

    According to the latest sales Jessica and Simon's book seems to be holding up pretty strong. It's selling better than the GLC book (which features the other 4 established Lanterns). I think thats pretty awesome!!
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

  12. #72
    Astonishing Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,667

    Default

    Well sure, this book is the one getting the marketing push, the other one is barely promoted. It really doesn't matter that you have Hal, John, Guy and Kyle in the same book, if it's not advertised all that much, people won't take as much interest in it. Which is a shame because it's a really good book.

  13. #73
    Heir of Batman adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Teen Titans Tower
    Posts
    4,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Jessica is easily becoming one of my favorite DC characters! I'm curious to see how DC continues to develop the character.
    initially I did not have much interest in Jessica, but this change before rebirth..

    and finally, the darkseid war end transform her in Green Lantern.. and now she is in JL and in his own serie..
    Waiting for Maya Ducard(aka Nobody) and RSOB return
    Waiting for the first Damian girlfriend..
    Waiting for one Steph&Cass comic..

  14. #74
    Astonishing Member El_Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Well sure, this book is the one getting the marketing push, the other one is barely promoted. It really doesn't matter that you have Hal, John, Guy and Kyle in the same book, if it's not advertised all that much, people won't take as much interest in it. Which is a shame because it's a really good book.
    Maybe. But its definitely good news for those of us that are enjoying Green Lanterns and the interaction between the two leads. Jessica has quickly become one of my favorite Lanterns, second only to John.
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

  15. #75
    Astonishing Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Maybe. But its definitely good news for those of us that are enjoying Green Lanterns and the interaction between the two leads. Jessica has quickly become one of my favorite Lanterns, second only to John.
    That's cool man, just stating the facts. Though to be honest the Green Lantern titles in general took a huge dive compared to some of the others. Meanwhile look at how Flash and Wonder Woman are doing.
    Last edited by Johnny; 10-17-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •