Super Moderator

Default Feige on "Guardians of the Galaxy," Future of Marvel Studios

Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige teased the connective tissue of Thanos in "Guardians of the Galaxy," the "Ant-Man" creative changeover & more.

Full article here.

<AHEM>

Gimme some CAPTAIN MARVEL movie madness NOW
    "Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

"Peyton Reed has stepped in [to direct]," Feige said"

Absolutely no mention of his directing ability. Just a warm body who can point a camera I guess.

When you work for a major company, you have to accept the fact that you do not have complete creative control. Its just how it works. Make the best with what you are given.

I wish they could ditch the script entirely and make Hank Pym young again. Why do we need old Pym?

I suppose the movie has to be based on a good story premise. And of course, action, action and more action. I guess that's the usual formula. And perhaps Rocket Raccoon's antics.

pretty excited for the Dr. Strange movie. and GotG looks like solid fun!

Makes me wonder just how far off Thanos is. I mean, beyond cameos/post credit scenes/menacing background guy. Avengers 3? GotG 2? Avengers 4? An Infinity Gauntlet movie?

Also, give us a Captain Marvel movie. Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Makes me wonder just how far off Thanos is. I mean, beyond cameos/post credit scenes/menacing background guy. Avengers 3? GotG 2? Avengers 4? An Infinity Gauntlet movie?
    They already seem to be teasing the infinity gems(and Gauntlet) in several previous Marvel movies, so there's no telling how long that will take to establish it enough to show up. My guess is Avengers 3, or an Infinity Gauntlet gigantic crossover.