Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,857

    Default BOOM! Teases "Sleepy Hollow" Series

    A new teaser from BOOM! Studios indicates comics based on FOX's popular "Sleepy Hollow" television series may be on the way.


    Full article here.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Michael24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Oh, awesome! I love Sleepy Hollow, so I'd definitely be down for this. With a novel coming later this year that is actually in-continuity with the show, instead of just being sort of a random adventure, I wonder if the comic book will be the same way. Looking forward to more information.
    Currently Reading: Five Ghosts, Ghostbusters, Ghosted, John Carpenter's Asylum, Magnus: Robot Fighter, Thief of Thieves, Velvet, Wild Blue Yonder.
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

  3. #3
    Senior Member Thennary Nak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sniper Island
    Posts
    118

    Default

    I usually don't bother with comic book versions of shows or movies but I love Sleepy Hollow so I feel like I would have to give the series a shot. If anything it would be nice to have it to help with the breaks between episodes of the TV show.
    Thennary Speaks - Video reviews for comic books, anime & manga, J-pop and other topics

  4. #4
    Cap' Jim we will miss you Power Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    770

    Default

    I am all for this! I love this series. I went it thinking it was one of those shows that were going to be ok, but canceled and I was way wrong! This has to be one of my favorite shows to date.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
    Oh, awesome! I love Sleepy Hollow, so I'd definitely be down for this. With a novel coming later this year that is actually in-continuity with the show, instead of just being sort of a random adventure, I wonder if the comic book will be the same way. Looking forward to more information.
    What novel? I went online and could not find anything.
    Last edited by Power Torch; 06-23-2014 at 04:48 PM.
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Zenescope: Robyn Hood, Charmed. Archie: The Shield(Coming 2015).
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011

  5. #5
    Senior Member Michael24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    What novel? I went online and could not find anything.
    It's called Children of the Revolution, written by Keith DeCandido. It's scheduled for release on September 30.

    There's also The Secret Journal of Ichabod Crane coming out as well, on September 16.

    You can read more about them here - http://www.sleepyreads.com/

    Currently Reading: Five Ghosts, Ghostbusters, Ghosted, John Carpenter's Asylum, Magnus: Robot Fighter, Thief of Thieves, Velvet, Wild Blue Yonder.
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

  6. #6
    Cap' Jim we will miss you Power Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
    It's called Children of the Revolution, written by Keith DeCandido. It's scheduled for release on September 30.

    There's also The Secret Journal of Ichabod Crane coming out as well, on September 16.

    You can read more about them here - http://www.sleepyreads.com/

    Oh! I need those! So cool! Thanks for sharing!!!
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Zenescope: Robyn Hood, Charmed. Archie: The Shield(Coming 2015).
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011

  7. #7
    Lost in Lala Land Rozen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Instant pull.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •