Super Moderator

Default BOOM! Teases "Sleepy Hollow" Series

A new teaser from BOOM! Studios indicates comics based on FOX's popular "Sleepy Hollow" television series may be on the way.

Full article here.

Oh, awesome! I love Sleepy Hollow, so I'd definitely be down for this. With a novel coming later this year that is actually in-continuity with the show, instead of just being sort of a random adventure, I wonder if the comic book will be the same way. Looking forward to more information.
    Currently Reading: Five Ghosts, Ghosted, Gotham Academy, John Carpenter's Asylum, Magnus: Robot Fighter, Thief of Thieves, Velvet, Wild Blue Yonder.
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

I usually don't bother with comic book versions of shows or movies but I love Sleepy Hollow so I feel like I would have to give the series a shot. If anything it would be nice to have it to help with the breaks between episodes of the TV show.
    Thennary Speaks - Video reviews for comic books, anime & manga, J-pop and other topics

Cap' Jim we will miss you Power Torch's Avatar

I am all for this! I love this series. I went it thinking it was one of those shows that were going to be ok, but canceled and I was way wrong! This has to be one of my favorite shows to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
    Oh, awesome! I love Sleepy Hollow, so I'd definitely be down for this. With a novel coming later this year that is actually in-continuity with the show, instead of just being sort of a random adventure, I wonder if the comic book will be the same way. Looking forward to more information.
    What novel? I went online and could not find anything.
    Last edited by Power Torch; 06-23-2014 at 04:48 PM.
    "Sometimes it's nice being the Ghost. Save a life here, kill a demon there. It's a pretty good living."
    - Elisa Cameron; Ghost #7
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Valiant: Dr. Mirage Mini. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. IDW: Silent Hill Downpour Mini. Archie: The Shield(2015).
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    What novel? I went online and could not find anything.
    It's called Children of the Revolution, written by Keith DeCandido. It's scheduled for release on September 30.

There's also The Secret Journal of Ichabod Crane coming out as well, on September 16.

You can read more about them here - http://www.sleepyreads.com/

Currently Reading: Five Ghosts, Ghosted, Gotham Academy, John Carpenter's Asylum, Magnus: Robot Fighter, Thief of Thieves, Velvet, Wild Blue Yonder.
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Cap' Jim we will miss you Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
    It's called Children of the Revolution, written by Keith DeCandido. It's scheduled for release on September 30.

There's also The Secret Journal of Ichabod Crane coming out as well, on September 16.

You can read more about them here - http://www.sleepyreads.com/

Oh! I need those! So cool! Thanks for sharing!!!
    "Sometimes it's nice being the Ghost. Save a life here, kill a demon there. It's a pretty good living."
    - Elisa Cameron; Ghost #7
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Valiant: Dr. Mirage Mini. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. IDW: Silent Hill Downpour Mini. Archie: The Shield(2015).
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011

Instant pull.