View Poll Results: Would you like the X-men to join the MCU?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    74 59.68%
  • No

    50 40.32%
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 522
  1. #436
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    No, because it was trite. The MCU isn't even relevant in this. It would still be trite if Marvel never had gone into movies. But at least when the MCU wants to say a thing or two about racism, they bring out Luke Cage.

    We have heard Magneto make versions of the same speech in practically every story he's een in since his origin got retconned in the 80's. It's old news. And the message doesn't really come across the way it should if the speech had come from a character victimised by real racism and bigotry.
    the mcu is revelent because i compared it to an mcu movie to show how awful that mcu movie is compared to dofp.

    Luke cage is not part of the mcu. mcu netflix/tv are not connected to the movies. and dont you think we are getting desperate? trust me, I dont hve to use legion or gifted to make a case for any good fox movie stuff because many if the good xmen film have enough depth to rely on that only. I think this make mcu movies worse if they need to bring their not connected tv to help it.

    his message does not come acroos for you personally. not for the majority of xmen fans and serious comic book lovers that praised that scene. ah character victimized by real racism and bigotry....you know magneto was a jew held in concentration camps and lost his mother there to a crazed nazis who tured out to be shaw. to further make this even more laughed at in mcu aspect , this is another video



    ah, once again the defense has gone back to the 101 rule of lieing, lieing, leing. regardless of what you think of the scene, it is better than avengers...far better.
    Last edited by Jaddor; 10-12-2017 at 03:26 PM.

  2. #437
    Better than YOU! Alan2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Speaking of villains in X-men movies, how about the fact that they've made Mystique the exact opposite of everything she ever was in the comics as well as being seen as more important than any of the actual X-men?

  3. #438
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Speaking of villains in X-men movies, how about the fact that they've made Mystique the exact opposite of everything she ever was in the comics as well as being seen as more important than any of the actual X-men?
    because of jlaw's fake popularity and fox has paid dearly for that see apocalypse. her role needs to be scaled back. we xmen fans dont defend crap , the fox movies are deeply flawed but the mcu movies are just evil.

    now in the past say 11 years raven has been more of a grey character in the comics just like the movies. only it is not about xavier and magneto that is causing her greyness. it is about her daughter rogue.

  4. #439
    Mad scientist Carabas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    13,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaddor View Post
    the mcu is revelent because i compared it to an mcu movie to show how awful that mcu movie is compared to dofp.
    So basically not relevant in the least then.

    Luke cage is not part of the mcu. mcu netflix/tv are not connected to the movies. and dont you think we are getting desperate? trust me, I dont hve to use legion or gifted to make a case for any good fox movie stuff because many if the good xmen film have enough depth to rely on that only. I think this make mcu movies worse if they need to bring their not connected tv to help it.
    Me desperate? I don't even care. I like them both.
    You're the one who fills pages upon pages with this stuff in a desperate attempt to make us all see how horrible those MCU films are.

    his message does not come acroos for you personally. not for the majority of xmen fans and serious comic book lovers that praised that scene. ah character victimized by real racism and bigotry....you know magneto was a jew held in concentration camps and lost his mother there to a crazed nazis who tured out to be shaw. to further make this even more laughed at in mcu aspect , this is another video
    You know you have already lost the argument if you have to Godwin it.

    And what is this with Martin Scorsese hating the MCU? He hates Rotten Tomatoes.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

  5. #440
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post

    And what is this with Martin Scorsese hating the MCU? He hates Rotten Tomatoes.

    Martin Scorsese hates Rotten Tomatoes system, Rotten Tomatoes gives MCU films high scores therefore Martin Scorsese hates the MCU films.

  6. #441
    Mighty Member Jokerz79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    So basically not relevant in the least then.


    Me desperate? I don't even care. I like them both.
    You're the one who fills pages upon pages with this stuff in a desperate attempt to make us all see how horrible those MCU films are.


    You know you have already lost the argument if you have to Godwin it.

    And what is this with Martin Scorsese hating the MCU? He hates Rotten Tomatoes.
    The true irony too about Scorsese who is one of my favorite directors but this is funny when he gave his anti rotten tomatoes speech he was doing it because of Mother which actually scored Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic it scored miserable on Cinemascore which was is audience scoring not critics.

  7. #442
    Mad scientist Carabas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    13,200
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

  8. #443
    Incredible Member uebersoldat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Jaddor the poll speaks for itself, if you like the XCU then great, they'll always be there man have fun! Myself and a great many others want to see our mutants treated better. That's in and outside the films (scripts, merchandising, exposure...everything)

  9. #444
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaddor View Post
    the mcu is revelent because i compared it to an mcu movie to show how awful that mcu movie is compared to dofp.

    Luke cage is not part of the mcu. mcu netflix/tv are not connected to the movies. and dont you think we are getting desperate? trust me, I dont hve to use legion or gifted to make a case for any good fox movie stuff because many if the good xmen film have enough depth to rely on that only. I think this make mcu movies worse if they need to bring their not connected tv to help it.
    Wrong.
    The netflix mcu is connected to mcu movies.They are in same universe.

    Luke Cage (TV series)
    Marvel Cinematic Universe tie-ins
    Luke Cage is the third of the ordered Netflix series after Daredevil and Jessica Jones, and was followed by Iron Fist, which lead to the miniseries, The Defenders. In November 2013, Disney CEO Bob Iger stated that if the characters prove popular on Netflix, “It’s quite possible that they could become feature films," which was echoed by Sarandos in July 2015. In August 2014, Vincent D'Onofrio, Wilson Fisk in Daredevil, stated that after the "series stuff with Netflix", Marvel has "a bigger plan to branch out". In March 2015, Loeb spoke on the ability for the series to crossover with the MCU films and the ABC television series, saying, "It all exists in the same universe. As it is now, in the same way that our films started out as self-contained and then by the time we got to The Avengers, it became more practical for Captain America to do a little crossover into Thor 2 and for Bruce Banner to appear at the end of Iron Man 3. We have to earn that. The audience needs to understand who all of these characters are and what the world is before you then start co-mingling in terms of where it's going."
    Another example below.

    Runaways (TV series)
    Marvel Cinematic Universe tie-ins
    Loeb confirmed in July 2017 that the series would be set in the MCU, but that the show's characters would not be concerned with the actions of the Avengers, for example, saying, "Would you be following Iron Man [on social media] or would you be following someone your own age? The fact that they’ve found each other and they’re going through this mystery together at the moment is what we’re concerned about, not what Captain America is doing." The showrunners considered the series' connection to the MCU to be "liberating", as it allowed them to set the series in a universe where superheroics and fantasy are already established and do not need to be explained to the audience. Schwartz said they "were very capable of telling the story that we wanted to tell independent of any of the other Marvel stories that are out there." Loeb added that there were no plans to crossover across networks with the similarly themed Marvel's Cloak & Dagger and Marvel's New Warriors on Freeform, as Marvel wanted the series to find its footing before further connecting with other elements of the universe, though "You'll see things that comment on each other; we try to touch base wherever we can... things that are happening in L.A. are not exactly going to be affecting what's happening in New Orleans [where Cloak & Dagger is set]... It's being aware of it and trying to find a way [to connect] that makes sense."
    Why Marvel TV Characters Are Unlikely to Appear in Marvel Films [TCA 2016]
    Jeph Loeb, president of Marvel Television, was on a Netflix panel for Luke Cage before the Television Critics Association. Loeb is in charge of all live-action and animated Marvel shows, including the Netflix titles and ABC’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter. When asked if we could see any of the television characters, be it Luke Cage or Daredevil, in any of the Marvel movies, Loeb explained why it would be prohibitive to the television schedules.

    “I can tell you that part of the challenge of doing this sort of thing is that the movies are planned out years in advance of what it is that we are doing,” Loeb said. “Television moves at an incredible speed. The other part of the problem is that when you stop and think about it, if I’m shooting a television series and that’s going to go on over a six-month or eight-month period, how am I going to get Mike [Colter] to be able to go be in a movie? I need Mike to be in a television show.”

    Loeb did not completely rule out a crossover, and some of the film characters like Nick Fury, Siff and Maria Hill have appeared on television. “Anything is possible,” Loeb continued. “As I often get reported by you folks for saying #ItsAllConnected, our feeling is that the connection isn’t just whether or not somebody is walking into a movie or walking out of a television show. It’s connected in the way that the shows come from the same place, that they are real, that they are grounded.”

    A crossover also has to mean something. If they only show up for a joke, it defeats the purpose of connecting the worlds. “We have seen some characters that have appeared and crossed over,” Loeb said. “Most notably, one of our cast members that isn’t here because she’s working is Rosario Dawson, who continues the character of Claire Temple. So the short answer is we are already doing it. The long answer is as things go by, as the story dictates it, we’ve always been big fans of providing Easter eggs for our fans, but we never want to be known as an Easter egg farm. It has to work within the story. We never want to do Luke Cage gets into a cab as Foggy Nelson and Matt Murdock are getting out of the cab. For those of you that are old enough to know this reference, it’s not when The Man from U.N.C.L.E. was on Please Don’t Eat the Daisies. You actually get to see our characters interact with each other.”

    http://www.slashfilm.com/marvel-movie-tv-crossover/#
    Loeb Reveals Why Marvel's TV Superheroes Haven't Appeared in the Movies
    The Marvel Television chief explains how the films and TV shows fit together, and why the Netflix characters haven't popped up more in the movies.
    http://www.cbr.com/loeb-reveals-why-...in-the-movies/


    Marvel Cinematic Universe - Wikipedia
    The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) is an American media franchise and shared universe that is centered on a series of superhero films, independently produced by Marvel Studios and based on characters that appear in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The franchise has expanded to include comic books, short films, television series, and digital series. The shared universe, much like the original Marvel Universe in comic books, was established by crossing over common plot elements, settings, cast, and characters. Phil Coulson, portrayed by Clark Gregg, is an original character to the MCU and the only character to appear across all the different media of the MCU.

    The first film released in the MCU was Iron Man (2008), which began the first phase of films culminating in the crossover film Marvel's The Avengers (2012). Phase Two began with Iron Man 3 (2013), and concluded with Ant-Man (2015). The films are currently in Phase Three, which began with the release of Captain America: Civil War (2016). Marvel Television expanded the universe further, first to network television with Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on ABC in the 2013–14 television season, followed by online streaming with Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix in 2015 and Marvel's Runaways on Hulu in 2017, and then to cable television with Marvel's Cloak & Dagger in 2018 on Freeform. Marvel Television has also produced the digital series Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot, which is a supplement to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Soundtrack albums have been released for all of the films, along with many of the television series, as well as the release of compilation albums containing existing music heard in the films. The MCU also includes tie-in comics published by Marvel Comics, while Marvel Studios has also produced a series of direct-to-video short films and a viral marketing campaign for its films and the universe with the faux news program WHIH Newsfront.


    The franchise has been commercially successful as a multimedia shared universe, though some critics have found that some of its films and television series have suffered in service of the wider universe. It has inspired other film and television studios with comic book character adaptation rights to attempt to create similar shared universes. The MCU has also been the focus of other media, outside of the shared universe, including attractions at the Disneyland Resort and Discovery Times Square, two television specials, guidebooks for each film, multiple tie-in video games, and a commercial with Coca-Cola.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe

    Earth-199999 | Marvel Database | FANDOM powered by Wikia
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-199999

    See: Earth-199999 Characters
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Categor...999_Characters
    Last edited by mace11; 10-12-2017 at 07:06 PM.

  10. #445
    Astonishing Member Man of Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunoni View Post
    It's still highest grossing despite being a low buget Deadpool movie, it's still above X-men. More people would rather see that than Wolverine and X-men, The X-men were always a big IP and it was Deadpool what put them in the map again. Do you know how pathetic it is that the X-men are hanging by Deadpool's balls? And First Class didn't perform that well and that was suppose to be a reboot and the introduction of some costume with color.

    Whatever many long time comic book fans cannot beleive that the Avengers became this popular, and the Ultimate line was really popular when it first came out and not because of the Avengers but because it was made for new fans. The MCU took a lot of the Ultimate Universe.
    Never said it was popular because of the Avengers. Just that you're not using the right source material.
    "Did you know that half of the teens in America are virgins? Not because they haven't the right person, but they haven't found the right teacher. " ~ Arsenio Hall

  11. #446
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaddor View Post
    because of jlaw's fake popularity and fox has paid dearly for that see apocalypse. her role needs to be scaled back. we xmen fans dont defend crap , the fox movies are deeply flawed but the mcu movies are just evil.

    now in the past say 11 years raven has been more of a grey character in the comics just like the movies. only it is not about xavier and magneto that is causing her greyness. it is about her daughter rogue.
    Even before jlaw they made that character unnecessarily important in every movie.

    Fox has done some characters well, but overall they've struggled mightily. They have the second best villain in all of comics and he's being portrayed beautifully by Fassbender...but they can't seem to figure out how to tell a good story. Then, when they rebooted, they couldn't even do that right.

    The X-movies need to start over with a better progression of the narrative so the villains naturally fall in line rather than feeling like fan service. I think, if rebooted by Marvel, they'd do a much better job progressing the stories logically and utilizing Magneto for the magnificent villain he is. I hope someday they are back in the hands of Marvel.

    (Fox did do a decent job with Deadpool, but that seems to be because Fox got the hell out of the way and let Reynolds make it)
    Last edited by Theleviathan; 10-12-2017 at 07:48 PM.

  12. #447
    Mad scientist Carabas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    13,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Wrong.
    The netflix mcu is connected to mcu movies.They are in same universe.
    Well, yes and no.
    The movies are connected to the shows, and events and characters from the movies exist in the shows.
    The shows however are not in the slightest connected to the movies, and even huge events from the shows that drastically alter the universe won't ever even be mentioned in the movies.
    Inhumans don't exist in the movies. Phil Coulson is dead in the movies.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

  13. #448
    Astonishing Member WebLurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Well, yes and no.
    The movies are connected to the shows, and events and characters from the movies exist in the shows.
    The shows however are not in the slightest connected to the movies, and even huge events from the shows that drastically alter the universe won't ever even be mentioned in the movies.
    Inhumans don't exist in the movies. Phil Coulson is dead in the movies.
    I think there's a difference between "connection" (as in one will tie-in specific stories to the other, like how the Star Trek movies made sequels or built off of the TV shows), and being in continuity. While the MCU TV shows may be somewhat distanced from the movies, they are in the same continuity.

  14. #449
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Well, yes and no.
    The movies are connected to the shows, and events and characters from the movies exist in the shows.
    The shows however are not in the slightest connected to the movies, and even huge events from the shows that drastically alter the universe won't ever even be mentioned in the movies.
    Inhumans don't exist in the movies. Phil Coulson is dead in the movies.
    Here some views about the mcu shows and movie crossovers.

    by Eddie
    I did a full MCU film binge before Civil War, and the last two Phase 2 films actually have subtle AoS connections that apparently went over everyone's heads. Nick Fury got the Helicarrier from "old friends". He's referring to Coulson. Not only do we see that in AoS, Coulson's also the only common friend of Fury and the Avengers that could have possibly hooked him up with one. Ant-Man also reveals to the film audience that Hydra is still around despite being"finished" in Ultron... except AoS viewers were already in on that thanks to the S2 finale. They're small connection, but they do exist (Fury's dialogue in particular really couldn't have been referring to anyone else).

    by belltown213-0-557076
    There was even a little Agent Carter Easter egg shout out to the character Dottie Underwood in Civil War when Bucky told Cap he used to date a red head named Dot back in the 50's.
    Infinity War will probably feature a bunch of MCU TV character similar to how the X-Men series just spotlights the main mutants while the rest are there as wall paper to fill out a scene.

    by Neoxon
    For the record, most of the issues concerning the TV side of the MCU is mainly with the characters (be it Quake, Coulson, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Misty Knight, Punisher, & now Ghost Rider) crossing over into the movies (Ex: Infinity War), not if the TV/Netflix stuff is actually canon or not. Feige himself said that having the TV characters at some point is inevitable, & it's not like anything in the movies directly contradicts what's on the TV/Netflix shows (or vice versa). Both the TV/Netflix shows & the movies are still in Earth-19999, it's just that Perlmutter is supposedly holding back the characters from being able to cross over into the ensemble films. Hopefully they can work this out by the time the Inhumans movie drops (likely 2021, judging by Feige's recent comments at Comic Con), so they can at least make a slight nod to the Inhumans outside of Attilan.


    by Josh Harper
    What does Ashley mean when she says "There's no connection between the movie and tv universes"? They are still in the same universe, and even if the references are small they would still make no sense at all if they weren't in the same universe, also Leob and Feige have both acknowledged the films, ABC shows and Netflix shows are all in the MCU (I'm certain of this because I was searching for quotes on the subject recently). Unless she means creatively they are seperate, then yeah, that's completely true.
    byJosh Harper
    "If you ignore Agents of SHIELD" that's like saying if I ignore the fact that I have a heart then I'm actually dead. Ignoring something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You're right that Agents of SHIELD has much bigger references to the MCU and is very clearly linked with the multiple cameos and guest appearances from movie characters (Lady Sif, Maria Hill, Nick Fury, even Coulson himself), but the Netflix shows do clearly have links, albeit much smaller ones, but we do literally see Stark tower in a picture, The Hulk in a picture, a Levitation in a picture, Hammer Tech weapons, name drops of Stark and Captain America, etc. Whilst they are small, yes, they are still showing us quite clearly that it's the same universe. Leob has confirmed it many times and Feige has said "We want to incorporate the show characters into the movies" meaning even he deems them canon to the MCU.

    Cedric House
    you don't need to cross in order to know it's in the same world they freaking name drop Tony stark in luke cage

    Bajan Samurai
    Yeah, it is clearly all in the same universe, it is just people get forgetful of crossover instances (Fury or Lady Sif showing up before) or over assume when news of behind the scenes division of control (cinema properties - TV properties) comes up. The issue is that some people assumed that connected meant all showing up occasionally and all referencing each other, which was never their intent.
    It is not easy to get as many movie stars to make a TV appearance (scheduling, location) and it is not easy to synchronize an event from a TV show [that could have been filmed last month or last week and shown today] with an event(s) following it in a film that had wrapped photography a year prior and still comes out after the TV event. It is harder to plan for a movie to reference a TV show's events that it doesn't even know will be happening when they are already filming.
    The one they (sort of) pulled off was inferring that Coulson was responsible for Nick Fury acquiring the helicarrier they used in Avengers: AoU, but even that probably required a lot of pre-planning since the AoS probably had not even fully fleshed out how their season was going to go.

    and
    Midlife Comix (edited)

    Gonna have to disagree with you on the whole "They would have just called the Avengers" thing. As we know from comics the FF, Avengers, X-Men, etc don't just pop up in each others comics all the time that easily to clean things up. How many times has Spidey been outmatched and ran to the Avengers, the Sanctum Santorum, or the Baxter Building only for those teams to conveniently be "out of town"? 1000's of times. So when it happens in Live Action it's different? Not at all.

    You see Daredevil fight things like Vampires but does he just call Blade every time? Nope! So why would that HAVE to happen in Live Action? And as far as references not only was "The Incident" referred to but also the Hulk, Thor, Cap, etc Cottonmouth mentions Cap, and Method raps about Iron man in Luke Cage.

    Yes I get some of these are obscure references but references none the less. Also remember [SPOILERS for DD Season 2] when Frank grabs that CD labeled "Micro" from his house before blowing it up? Skye aka Daisy from Agents of SHIELD mentions her hacker friend "Microchip" and this was way back in Season 1 of that show.

    For those that don't know Microchip is The Punishers partner in his war supplying the Punisher with weapons and tech support. Also if youve been watching AoS theres at least FOUR different direct references, technology, and direct dialog from previously aired episodes of AoS that "somehow" made it into Civil War. Not a coincidence.
    I'm not trying to tear you down John (honestly Im a big fan) but it rustles my jimmy when ppl just brush off things without filling in all the details and how things that happen very commonplace in comics (like heroes HAVING to show up in others comics comics ALL the time in order for them to be connected) when that rarely happens in actual comics but yet when it comes to Live Action it has different rules or something? Same rules, it works out exactly the same in Live Action as it does in the comics.

    Luke Cage wasnt even created until 15 years AFTER the Avengers yet ppl want them to meet in less than a year of both being in Live Action together? Huh? If you look at these like actual comics you'll see as of now there's no difference. To me the first test will be where [Defenders SPOILER] Misty gets her new Bionic arm from. Will it be Stark Tech like in the comics or not? Or will it be Hammer Tech (just like from Luke Cage AND Iron Man 2, yet another reference). That to me will be our first big test.
    Thanks for listening and keep it up, John. Like I said Im a fan. And spread the word that ppl should truly look at the MCU like actual comics and the rules for both are no different. Heroes RARELY pop up to save each other in each others comics and Cap doesnt have to show up on Netflix (and vice versa) for things to be connected. The Savage Land also exists in the MCU somewhere so do we need Devil Dinosaur to show up in Jessica Jones Season 2 to confirm that? Nope.

    by Nomnso Okeke
    The events of the Defenders were under the radar of the Avengers, and they weren't even in NYC anyway. They're either in upstate NY or in hiding. The Avengers team is also under the Sokovia accords so they couldn't have just swept in and dealt with The Hand. It's not quite as disconnected as you say, John, especially as AoS still follows the various themes of the films.

    There doesn't have to be a crossover, we can simply get Easter Eggs and small bits of information that lets us know that they exist in the movie universe without actually showing up. Luke Cage on the news, Rand Enterprises/Danny Rand on the front page of a magazine, a news subtitle stating that Wilson Fisk has been released from prison, something about the Inhumans, etc.

    No actual crossover or physical presence, just something small that casual fans won't notice but hardcore fans would adore the MCU for. Everyone knows that the scheduling conflict makes the possibility of a film crossover too difficult, and Marvel is going more cosmic anyway

    Last edited by mace11; 10-13-2017 at 11:10 AM.

  15. #450
    Mad scientist Carabas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    13,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Here some views about the mcu shows and movie crossovers.
    So basically as far as the movies are concerned the shows do not exist. At best they make an extremely vague reference that doesn't name names and could really mean anything.

    Inhumans emerging world-wide? Never even mentioned.

    Bucky knew a redhead in the 50's? I took that to be a reference to Bucky from the comics knowing Natasha Romanov in that period.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •