Super Moderator

Default Dini Explains Why Harley Quinn is Unstoppable, How a Mugging Inspired His New "Batman" OGN

Comics & animation writer Paul Dini discusses the violent origins of his Batman OGN with Eduardo Risso, Harley Quinn's road to stardom and more.

Full article here.

Harley Quinn and Deadpool are the only characters who have basically become super popular in such short amounts of time.
    You can't help but notice the similarities between their characters too

Dini speaks positively about Harley breaking away from the Joker and becoming her own thing which is something DC kinda stumbled into

He seems like a cool guy. Harley is one of my favorite characters even though I don't like her current book as much as Kessel and Dodson's run.
    Life is too short to waste on bad movies/TV/books/music.

"A lot of people have asked me why I don't use my canary cry when I'm fighting. It's my training. Everything I've learned, everything I've worked for as a martial artist...is about what you can do with your bare hands and your heart. It's like bringing a bazooka to a boxing match." - Black Canary

Looking forward to the OGN, sounds very cool, and very Vertigo

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Harley Quinn and Deadpool are the only characters who have basically become super popular in such short amounts of time.
    You can't help but notice the similarities between their characters too

Dini speaks positively about Harley breaking away from the Joker and becoming her own thing which is something DC kinda stumbled into
    is being insane and wacky just a fun character trait or something?

Ugh, I didn't know anything about this. I know it's old news, but did they ever catch the guys? I tried Googling it, but all I'm finding are recent articles about the new graphic novel (which sounds amazing).

Dini's the man. I was a big fan of his work with BTAS & his DC comic's stuff yet I only heard about this story like a year ago. Crazy. What the hell's wrong people? Well, like a true hero he persevered. Glad to see him coming out with a new comic that's for sure.
    ".......he's wrong, we're not wearing costumes" -Leonardo, 1984