Super Moderator

Default "TMNT" Posters Offer Clear Looks at Leo, Mike & Don, Tease New Trailer

Character posters offer fans the best look yet at the new looks for Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael ahead of a new "TMNT" trailer.

Full article here.

I know its a universe already stretching the suspension of disbelief, but when I watch a movie titled Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I expect the main characters to look like Mutant Ninja Turtles, not Mutant Samurai Warlord Turtles.

Well, I just hope its worth watching once.

My goal is to keep an open mind for this one. Back in the day, Eastman and Laird had tons of people doing their own interpretation of the turtles all the time. These actually remind me of one of the Michael Zulli's take on them back around issue 31, so the look of the turtles doesn't bother me too much. (Though I prefer the original movie look, honestly.) Now, as for the plot or dialogue? We'll see. I don't have high hopes, but it would be nice to at least be entertained.

It's going to be harder to pull off a watchable movie based on pure action like, say, Transformers. Even if you didn't like the plot, it was just neat to watch them move. Not so much with the Turtles, so my odds of disappointment are admittedly higher.
    Looking for something new to read? Try our illustrated superhero stories and novels!
    Free short stories and previews, art and character bios at Ascension Epoch.

"TMNT" POSTERS OFFER CLEAR LOOKS AT LEO, MIKE & DON, TEASE NEW TRAILER
    That's Raphael.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningBug View Post
    That's Raphael.
    Yeah, I wish it were Donny, though, he's my fav. Can't wait for his poster.
    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."

Well, now I can guess what the gorons would look like in a live action zelda movie. Seriously, they look like gorons cosplaying as the ninja turtles.

Wellp, I see that Donatello joined the Ghostbusters. That's neat.

I love how they are beating you to death with the Donatello look, is he suppose to be the nerdy gadget brother? I couldn't get that from the radio shack he is caring around on his head and the glasses seem a little vague. But the reality of this movie is that i bet it will be a huge success it has monster box office written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Nunez View Post
    I love how they are beating you to death with the Donatello look, is he suppose to be the nerdy gadget brother? I couldn't get that from the radio shack he is caring around on his head and the glasses seem a little vague. But the reality of this movie is that i bet it will be a huge success it has monster box office written all over it.
    Sarcasm? Frankly I think it looks like @$$. It might not have if it hadn't been called teenage mutant ninja turtles. The turtles being the size of a volkswagon and shredder being a gundam is just wrong.
    "Drewbacca?"

I'm sorry I was expecting shadayim