Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I guess it's mean to happen, eventually. I kinda want evil!Lex to come back slowly though, and since we are doing DBZ analogies he can be the Superfamily's Vegeta.
    I always thought Vegeta is more like Batman. But Lex is good too.

SUPER SONS #5
    Written by PETER J. TOMASI
    Art and cover by JORGE JIMENEZ
    Variant cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
    “Battle in the Batcave”! The battle with Kid Amazo leaves Jon and Damian’s friendship in ruins as the boys decide their partnership isn’t working out! It’s a rumble between Superboy and Robin like you’ve never seen as the boys rage through the house Batman built!
    On sale JUNE 21 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

Source:
    DC Unveils Covers And Solicitations For June’s Bat-Books [Exclusive]

Three words: I. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Poor Batcave though...
    Last edited by fanfan13; 03-16-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Damian: Kent, this isn't working.

Jon: I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BE HERE!!!

Fantastic Member

Oh my goodness, the boys are going to trash the Batcave. I'm gonna grab some popcorn and enjoy this royal rumble.

I sure hope Bruce has insurance!

Quote Originally Posted by stephtanner View Post
    Oh my goodness, the boys are going to trash the Batcave. I'm gonna grab some popcorn and enjoy this royal rumble.

I sure hope Bruce has insurance!
    Insurance? Bruce is one of the richest fictional character of all time, only rivaled by Scrooge McDuck. Whatever needs fixing I'm sure Bruce will pay for it in cash.

Quote Originally Posted by victorsage View Post
    Insurance? Bruce is one of the richest fictional character of all time, only rivaled by Scrooge McDuck. Whatever needs fixing I'm sure Bruce will pay for it in cash.
    Stark is richer if I'm not mistaken .

And Damian can pay for the damages, the boy already has enough money to bribe Slade.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    And Damian can pay for the damages, the boy already has enough money to bribe Slade.
    Agreed. He's arguably the richest kid in DC Universe. He has Wayne and Al Ghul fortune in his hands.

Btw you remind me of my most fav Damian vs Slade battle there.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 03-16-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    I always thought Vegeta is more like Batman. But Lex is good too.
    Vegeta is definitely Batman

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    When it comes to Damian, Alfred is worse than Bruce. Between him hiding Damian's existence when Bruce had amnesia and his role in Damian's death. Alfred is a terrible, enabling influence that covers it up with British charm. I mean I love Alfie, but I give Dick complete credit for Damian's rehabilitation.
    Thank you Alfred Pennyworth really is a shit but all that Britishness covers it up. That guy has done some questionable stuff. Glad Bruce fired him after Damian's death even though he came back later.

Dick Grayson is the only stable thing. Bruce also has been a good father I don't know why people keep calling him crappy. He has always tried his best. This is a learning experience for the guy and he is trying his best. He cares for Damian shows that he cares since they started to understand each other. I don't see where you guys are getting crappy from.

Sure he's not lovey huggy board games like Clark but he is lovey huggy fight the devil for your sake. He can be distant but so can Damian. I think they are fine and people just want them to be conventional but that's not them.

Mighty Member

I wasn't prepared for how dark this week's Supersons was, so if things have gone balls up for Damian and Jon in thier first mission, this ought to be a pretty compelling clash between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I wasn't prepared for how dark this week's Supersons was, so if things have gone balls up for Damian and Jon in thier first mission, this ought to be a pretty compelling clash between them.
    I was a bit surprised too. It was a good idea to leave the dark part off the preview. Probably that's why Super Sons is rated T.

Incredible Member

Has it ever been addressed how Damian's use of secret identity last names is detrimental to having a secret identity?

I mean, he's in the Lexcorp building, presumably a high surveillance place, calling Superboy "Kent".

Last edited by dietrich; 03-18-2017 at 06:06 AM.

Loving the artwork. Dietrich, you captured the different reactions of Damian and Jon to their opposite's fathers perfectly!
    Currently buying:
    Print: Superman, All Star Batman, Nightwing, Super Sons, Kamandi Challenge, Dark Night: Metal, Astro City, Descender, Royal City, Birthright, Saga, Black Hammer. Digital: Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, New Superman, Supergirl, Batman Beyond, Trinity, Flash, Justice League, Titans, Teen Titans, Blue Beetle, Deathstroke, The Wildstorm, Spider-Man, Star Wars, Black Science, Invincible, The Woods, Archie, Jughead, Riverdale.