Page 119 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2504
    Astonishing Member

I really like that Coogler got to bring his collaborators from Creed with him. This film should look and sound pretty damned good.

Resident of The Djalia Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    I really like that Coogler got to bring his collaborators from Creed with him. This film should look and sound pretty damned good.
    Honestly, after watching Creed again recently, everyone he brought onboard on Black Panther are gifts. Especially the composer and cinematographer. Combine that with the superhero stuff and the African culture inspired aesthetic, this movie could truly look and feel unique.

I'm pretty hype for every upcoming MCU movie. If they turn out how I feel like they would, each one would get me hyped for the next one.

Variety is reporting Marvel has tapped Full Nelson and Mississippi Grind Directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck to direct Captain Marvel.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 04-19-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Variety is reporting Marvel has tapped Full Nelson and Mississippi Grind Directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck to direct Captain Marvel.
    Don't know about these two but I'm hearing good things about them. Some people are pissed a man is (co-)director

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Don't know about these two but I'm hearing good things about them. Some people are pissed a man is (co-)director
    Some people will always complain.

Haters gonna hate.

We have female script writers (right?) and a female co-director. I think the female perspective is soundly protected and represented in this film.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

Discipline = Freedom.

Invincible: The greatest superhero comic in the universe!

Not too familiar with Carol outside of the Avengers books. Looking forward to her film. Anyone have any recommendations for good solo runs for Captain Marvel
    DC, hurry up and make your own version of Marvel Unlimited!

Looks like Luke Cage season 2 has begone filming

Roxxon Corp easter egg at the end. Definitely in the MCU. And it looks pretty good so I might be checking it out.

There's a potentially major IW spoiler if anyone wants to know. I saw it by accident

Who was it who was saying they wanted Adam Warlock in the next GotG? Frontier right?

Dude's gonna be disappointed Adam didn't make it into this film....but apparently he's likely going to be in the third, so....silver lining I guess?
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

Discipline = Freedom.

Invincible: The greatest superhero comic in the universe!

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    There's a potentially major IW spoiler if anyone wants to know. I saw it by accident
    Tag it and pass it my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Who was it who was saying they wanted Adam Warlock in the next GotG? Frontier right?

Dude's gonna be disappointed Adam didn't make it into this film....but apparently he's likely going to be in the third, so....silver lining I guess?
    Yes, I do enjoy me some silver linings .

It also sounds like Adam will play a big role in the plans for Marvel Cosmic that Vol. 3 is going to setup, so I'm wondering if we'll see the Infinity Watch come out of the movie?

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    Some new shots seem to confirm Proxima Midnight (and possibly that black actor is Corvus Glaive):

The earlier photos showing the two other guys were probably their stunt actors taking placement shots, and going to places (like the top of the building) too dangerous for the main actors.

Also the presence of kebab is still strong in the MCU.
    This post is meant for the Movie Cinematic Universe

Niffleheim

A lot news from Feige about

Adam Warlock

“If he appears anywhere in the future, it’ll be in Guardians.”
    After the conclusion of Phase 3 phases might get phased out

“We’ve been lucky that [contract expirations] haven’t factored in too much. We’ve had people under contract for certain films, then we’ve had new ideas and new directions like Civil War like we wanted to do, and we’ve been lucky enough to make new contracts. Or Spider-Man: Homecoming, the cast has been awesome in their enthusiasm for the direction and the storylines that we’ve been telling. So it really does, right now, all start with where we wanna take the stories. Certainly as we get to Infinity War there is a sense of a climax if not a conclusion to, by the time we’re at untitled Avengers 4, the 22 movies that will have encompassed the first three phases of the MCU. And what happens after that will be very different. I don’t know if it’s Phase 4, it might be a new thing.”