View Poll Results: Rate Florence Kasumba if she plays as Storm.

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

3 50.00%

1 16.67%

1 16.67%

1 16.67%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rate Florence Kasumba if she plays as Storm.

{The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month}

There's been a buzz about the strong presence of Florence Kasumba who played as a Security Chief of the King of Wakanda, T'challa, more popularly know as the Black Panther.

The question is, is she good enough to play as Storm if ever she'll get the role? Can she pull it off as Storm? Is she the right actress to play as Storm for you?

Rate her from 1-10.

Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 05-14-2016 at 08:51 AM.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl ongoing solo and Scarlet Witch ongoing solo

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter)

Storm is the leader of the X-men: Extraordinary X-men ongoing by Jeff Lemire

The issue doesn't seem to the choice of actress, but who is A: Writing B: Deciding what scenes to cut out of the film C: Directing

It's the same problems that Cyclops had in the first X-Films. No actor change could improve things because of decisions from above.

It seems like she'd be great. That way Storm can be honored with only a one liner per movie and not be accused of "ruining it".

I gave her a 9 because she has fierceness and projects well and I can see her really doing well as the powerless Storm.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl ongoing solo and Scarlet Witch ongoing solo

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter)

Is it possible to consolidate this into the Storm or Movie threads? The month of May is not Storm month. It's your birthday so you want it to be Storm month.

Your soul is mine! JustAnotherFan's Avatar

A Storm thread from RLAAMJR.?! What a shock!

She's 5'8"...so not the statuesque Ororo I have in my mind. Also, she had one line, so hard to judge how she'd do with more lines.

I'd give her a 7 out of 10.
    Previously: Deep_Sleeper. Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    Love the works of comic book artists - Stuart Immonen, Olivier Coipel, Kev Walker, Valerio Schiti, Esad Ribic, Jerome Opena and so many more great comic book artists

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    She's 5'8"...so not the statuesque Ororo I have in my mind. Also, she had one line, so hard to judge how she'd do with more lines.

Storm is 5'11. Not that much different.

She's absolutely gorgeous omg
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥

Maxima Appreciation Thread ♡

-Vixen 25/08/2015

CHECKMATE

GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    Storm is 5'11. Not that much different.
    Agreed. Not that much different and she's definitely taller than both Halle Berry and Alexandra Shipp, so she has that going for her. I have not seen X-Men: Apocalypse yet and I'm curious to see how Shipp will handle the role, but I'm also not very confident she'll have much to do other than show off her powers.

I have to say...Florence's line was delivered with a lot of authority, so there's always that
    Previously: Deep_Sleeper. Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    Love the works of comic book artists - Stuart Immonen, Olivier Coipel, Kev Walker, Valerio Schiti, Esad Ribic, Jerome Opena and so many more great comic book artists

Her one line made her more Storm Like than Storm in ALL the X-films. I gave her a 10. Because The buzz over that one line is incredible.
    Is always confused.....

My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

Agreed. Not that much different and she's definitely taller than both Halle Berry and Alexandra Shipp, so she has that going for her. I have not seen X-Men: Apocalypse yet and I'm curious to see how Shipp will handle the role, but I'm also not very confident she'll have much to do other than show off her powers.

I have to say...Florence's line was delivered with a lot of authority, so there's always that
    Definitely. That line was so flawless!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I gave her a 9 because she has fierceness and projects well and I can see her really doing well as the powerless Storm.
    Why the powerless version of Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Why the powerless version of Storm?
    Cos I can't imagine her yet with the long flowing white hair?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Cos I can't imagine her yet with the long flowing white hair?
    I still don't understand what her hair color has to do with her power levels.