Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

DC Films should really capitalize on all the goodwill WONDER WOMAN has amassed and carry it over to JUSTICE LEAGUE. It'd be a foolish creative and business decision not to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanus View Post
    Could happen. I didn't mean to sound like I was arguing with you--just pointing out what I saw.

ETA: BatmanNotes.com is now confirming that at least some of the set photos were for JL:

(The new photos mentioned there appear to have been taken down at the request of the copyright holder.)
    I really do think that they are probably trying to figure out how to add as much more wonder woman as possible without disrupting the story too much. I honestly have no idea what types of flashbacks they would be using, but it would be nice to see what Diana did in the wars between World War I and today. Especially World War II. I'm also curious where she was during man of steel. Although that really happened so quickly it may not require too much explanation.

Just crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYCER View Post
    DC Films should really capitalize on all the goodwill WONDER WOMAN has amassed and carry it over to JUSTICE LEAGUE. It'd be a foolish creative and business decision not to do so.
    Since Snyder has directed most of it, it would be up to Whedon to get Patty Jenkins vision into the film which probably can't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

Where's Diana's action figure at?

Fantastic Member

??

There are a LOT of Wonder Woman action figures available for Dawn of Justice, Wonder Woman and the upcoming Justice League: http://experiencethewonder.com/category/action-figures/

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    Where's Diana's action figure at?
    Where are any action figures in this? There are some statuettes..no action figures.

But if you want to see TONS of them, go to http://experiencethewonder.com/category/action-figures/. Or Target. Or Walmart. Or Toys R Us.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Since Snyder has directed most of it, it would be up to Whedon to get Patty Jenkins vision into the film which probably can't happen.
    Why not? I'd be shocked if Whedon is not beefing up Wonder Woman's role in JL with these reshoots given the continuing success of her film.

Trailer 2 will be released at Comic Con July 22nd! I WONDER just how WONDER WOMAN heavy it will be!!!

IMG_0273.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Trailer 2 will be released at Comic Con July 22nd! I WONDER just how WONDER WOMAN heavy it will be!!!

IMG_0273.jpg
    Turns out that poster is fan made and there's some debate as to the authenticity of the trailer rumor.

I certainly hope it's true, of course. It would certainly make sense for DC to want to maintain their momentum from last Comic-Con, after all. And yep. Definitely want LOTS more Diana in this one!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Turns out that poster is fan made and there's some debate as to the authenticity of the trailer rumor.

I certainly hope it's true, of course. It would certainly make sense for DC to want to maintain their momentum from last Comic-Con, after all. And yep. Definitely want LOTS more Diana in this one!
    Oh I knew the poster was fan made. I just like it. Haven't heard anything to discredit the trailer info though.

On another note, isn't it interesting that now some people who probably wouldn't have bothered will be going to JL SPECIFICALLY to see more Wonder Woman!?!?

Oh I knew the poster was fan made. I just like it. Haven't heard anything to discredit the trailer info though.

On another note, isn't it interesting that now some people who probably wouldn't have bothered will be going to JL SPECIFICALLY to see more Wonder Woman!?!?
    Oh, definitely. That's why Diana should be as prominent in the next JL trailer as possible.

"Hey guys! You know that awesome warrior lady you loved so much in that last movie we did? Weeeeellllll? SHE'S BACK!!! Go see it!"
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

IMG_0273.jpg
    Darn!! I don't arrive until the 23rd.

Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Man, but I *hate* how dull the colors are in this picture. Flash looks like a muddy red, and Diana's costume looks more brown and black than bright red and blue.