Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

"My life was better than I ever imagined it could be,
    But it was all ripped away,
    by DAN DIDIO!"

I hope now the Crisis end up.

Seeing Ted again makes me excited about comics again.

This is the first time I read the pages with the Atom and Mr Oz(Black Racer?). So, everything happened and all continuity errors were due to manipulations in the timeline. I can be on board with that. It looks like everyone is having a wtf moment as they try to piece it together. We have to wait and see what the current state of things will be, who remembers what, and how that effects them moving forward in this new reality.

I think Ted's going to be in a Doctor Pym role for a bit.
    Not bad actually, because it'll give writers a chance to focus on his strengths.

Dr. Fate looks great.
    Smiles look great.
    The art is great.

And I'm starting to think Pandora may have been an unwilling pawn of the "big bad guy", especially if someone interfered with Dr M's experiment.
    Marv Wolfman, regarding Convergence: New Teen Titans: "I've got to say that after I handed in the book, I got a call from Dan (Didio) and at some point he said, 'You really love those characters, don't you?'"

I've fallen behind in my DC Comic reading but two questions, I hope some good person could answer for me:
    1) When did OG Post-Crisis/Pre-Flashpoint Superman return (and how)?
    2) When did the OG Post Pre-Flashpoint Teen Titans return and how?

If anyone could point me towards the titles and/or issues that would be great as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxMatrix View Post
    I've fallen behind in my DC Comic reading but two questions, I hope some good person could answer for me:

If anyone could point me towards the titles and/or issues that would be great as well.
    The answers to both questions, check out Titans Hunt and Lois & Clark.
    Marv Wolfman, regarding Convergence: New Teen Titans: "I've got to say that after I handed in the book, I got a call from Dan (Didio) and at some point he said, 'You really love those characters, don't you?'"

1) Convergence last year. A multiversal version of Braniac had been bottling pieces of failed timelines/universes. Stuff happened, Clark, Lois and their son Jon came to the New 52 Earth. They have been hiding out on Earth since before Darkseid attacked in Justice League #1. The new 52 Superman will be dying in the current Superman crossover and the Post-Crisis Superman will be replacing him.

2) The events of Titans Hunt. Basically a bad guy had manipulated their memories and made them forget about their history together.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Actually, i'm starting to have some doubts about blue beetle; the egyptian angle aside, i've never been comfortable with the idea that the scarab attaches itself to jaime's back kike some sort of parasite that " itches all the time." I'm not sure which doctor fate we're getting, and ted kord is a big ol' nerd. Is he ever going to be in costume, or is this purely jaime's show?
    I really like this angle. It makes it interesting and cool. What I do not like is the implication that the scarab is magic. Dislike. I want the Reach, not magic.

1) Convergence: Superman, and then Superman: Lois and Clark - landed in the New 52's past after Convergence
    2) Titans Hunt - lost memories returning
    ANAD Marvel
    All-New Wolverine, All-New X-Men, Astonishing Ant-Man, Black Panther,
    Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Spidey
    DC Rebirth
    !: Detective Comics, Batman, Nightwing, Gotham Academy, Blue Beetle, Titans
    ?: Action Comics, Superman, Wonder Woman, Trinity, Super-Sons, Batman Beyond
    Other
    Archie, Betty & Veronica, Jughead, Mezolith, Morning Glories, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine, The Woods,...

Rookie Member

Could "Mr. Oz" be Ozymandias? Also curious the whole "You and your family are not what you think you are. And neither was the fallen superman."

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Actually, i'm starting to have some doubts about blue beetle; the egyptian angle aside, i've never been comfortable with the idea that the scarab attaches itself to jaime's back kike some sort of parasite that " itches all the time." I'm not sure which doctor fate we're getting, and ted kord is a big ol' nerd. Is he ever going to be in costume, or is this purely jaime's show?
    The costume looks like the Gerber Kent V. Nelson version.
    I was wondering how that works with the current Dr. Fate Levits Comic.
    My Blog about comics, games and stuff in german: blog.starocotes.de

Superman died pretty horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Could "Mr. Oz" be Ozymandias? Also curious the whole "You and your family are not what you think you are. And neither was the fallen superman."
    You are on to something...but then...what is his connection to Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    I really like this angle. It makes it interesting and cool. What I do not like is the implication that the scarab is magic. Dislike. I want the Reach, not magic.
    The scarab was magic long before it was alien. See Dan Garrett, the first Blue Beetle.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Magick is Everywhere

Hmmmm...I wonder, is "Rebirth" a subtle "FU" to WB' handling of the DCCU?

Veteran Member

If this story goes the way I think it's going, it seems DC is almost completely waking back the nu52.

And to attribute the changes to Dr Manhattan. I'm still stunned.

I have to give Johns and Didio credit. Those guys have balls.