Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,255

    Default Wonder Woman Barbie, Ghostbusters/Monster High Mash-Up Lead Mattel's SDCC-Exclusives

    The toymaker's 2016 SDCC offerings also include a new Thomas the Tank Engine/DC Comics "transforming" toy.


    Full article here.

  2. #2

    Default

    Wonder woman is not even a favorite of mines, and i'll be getting that. The craftsmanship looks amazing. She-ra is definitely mines.
    Is always confused.....

    My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

    My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

  3. #3
    Veteran Member RobinFan4880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,857

    Default

    I've never felt the urge to buy a Barbie Doll before...

  4. #4
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    420

    Default

    That WW look good.

  5. #5
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    11,921

    Default

    I am super curious to see WW toy potential

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    The toymaker's 2016 SDCC offerings also include a new Thomas the Tank Engine/DC Comics "transforming" toy.


    Full article here.
    She-Ra and and Monsters High girls dressed up as Ghostbusters? SOLD!
    "Read anything I write for the pleasure of reading it. Whatever else you find will be the measure of what you brought..." - Ernest Hemingway

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    She-Ra and and Monsters High girls dressed up as Ghostbusters? SOLD!
    Being the Alice in Wonderland fan I am. When they started launching the Ever After High dolls with the Alice theme, I scooped them up. People thought I was getting for my daughter, or another little girl. I was like nope for me. My daughter can buy her own if she wants them.
    Is always confused.....

    My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

    My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Being the Alice in Wonderland fan I am. When they started launching the Ever After High dolls with the Alice theme, I scooped them up. People thought I was getting for my daughter, or another little girl. I was like nope for me. My daughter can buy her own if she wants them.
    IKR. My daughter should be glad I let her keep the DC Superhero Girl's Bumble Bee. I almost didn't. lol.
    "Read anything I write for the pleasure of reading it. Whatever else you find will be the measure of what you brought..." - Ernest Hemingway

  9. #9
    The Cyborg Sage Jeremi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Monster High/Ghostbusters movie crossover when?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •