Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 183
  1. #31
    Fantastic Member signalman112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    388

    Default

    An ALL-Time classic pairing, SCOOBY-DOO Meets LASSIE.


  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    Yes.

    For humor's sake, I'm going to suggest a team-up between classic Scooby and Scooby Apocalypse Scooby.
    Uh, probably not happening, at least not while Sholly Fisch is writing the book.

    Sandy Hausler

  3. #33
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,426

    Default

    I want to see Scooby Team-Up with Stephen Amell.

    "Scooby, Shaggy, you have failed this mystery!"


  4. #34
    Extraordinary Member Lee Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    8,623

    Default

    Scooby Doo and Archie's Weird Mysteries...

    Scooby Doo and the Hardy Boys & Nancy Drew...
    Currently reading: Doctor Strange (70s), Mandrake the Magician, Promethea, Robotech, Tomb of Dracula, Werewolf by Night.

  5. #35
    Citizen of Metropolis Amacent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Scooby-Doo Team-Up is such a fun book. Can't wait for the issue featuring Krypto and G'nort. On the topic of possible team-ups, I would love to see Madame Xanadu, The Question, and Booster Gold for a couple of mysteries. Make it happen, DC!

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Uh, probably not happening, at least not while Sholly Fisch is writing the book.

    Sandy Hausler
    Well, he might do it if he could ridicule Apocalypse Scooby.

    Sandy Hausler

  7. #37
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Or possibly, this epic titled "Scooby Apokolips", when the Scooby gang teams with the New Gods as they faced Darkseid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Well, he might do it if he could ridicule Apocalypse Scooby.

    Sandy Hausler

  8. #38
    FF purist/snob CaptCleghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dcfanpal View Post
    Or possibly, this epic titled "Scooby Apokolips", when the Scooby gang teams with the New Gods as they faced Darkseid.
    Darkseid saying "I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids..."

    EPIC

  9. #39
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Both Zatara and Zantana will guest star in SCOOBY-DOO TEAM-UP #19, and more great news that this ongoing series goes MONTHLY !

  10. #40
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,074

    Default

    Remember that old Godzilla cartoon with Godzooky? Godzilla and Godzooky and Scooby Doo! It'd be epic. Though how do you combine kaiju with a Scooby Doo mystery?

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Darkseid saying "I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids..."

    EPIC
    Now THAT I like.

    Sandy Hausler

  12. #42
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,730

    Default

    Scooby-Doo meets Prez, both the old and the current version, via as cousins.

    Scooby-Doo Meets Hokey Wolf, it would be like a Con-man vs Crook hand.

    Scooby-Doo meets Mumbly, properly this time.

    Scooby-Doo meets Captain Atom

    Scooby-Doo meets the Blue Beetle (s), all three Blue Beetles in one comic.

    Scooby-Doo meets the Rogues, hey they met the Flash and Grodd so why not the other Rogues.

    Scooby-Doo meets Catwoman. It's an interesting twist on the usual Batman team-up.

  13. #43
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Adrian Monk, Gregory House. Scooby's long lost cousin, Dippity Doo. If there are trademark or copyright issueswe could make him a French Cajun and call him Dippity Deaux.) The castaways on Gilligan's Island. The Do A Batman Vs. Scooby Doo Movie. In which Batman blames Scooby for some catastrophe and decides to try and kill him. Builds a special suit and everything.

  14. #44
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    131

    Default

    The gang has already met Catwoman (along with the rest of the Gotham Girls) back in S-D T-U #12.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Scooby-Doo meets Prez, both the old and the current version, via as cousins.

    Scooby-Doo Meets Hokey Wolf, it would be like a Con-man vs Crook hand.

    Scooby-Doo meets Mumbly, properly this time.

    Scooby-Doo meets Captain Atom

    Scooby-Doo meets the Blue Beetle (s), all three Blue Beetles in one comic.

    Scooby-Doo meets the Rogues, hey they met the Flash and Grodd so why not the other Rogues.

    Scooby-Doo meets Catwoman. It's an interesting twist on the usual Batman team-up.

  15. #45
    Incredible Member The Odd Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Scooby Doo meets The Authority.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •