Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 98
  1. #61
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    70

    Default

    There is already one planned for January with the Impossibles, (and Franky Jr), and it will be the original version - NO Spare Part Girl, NO Deva the Harpy as Big D, and Multi Man in his original costume, complete with cape - NOTHING to do with the Future Quest version!!!!!!!!! Already have my name down for 2 copies, (one to read, one to keep mint), at a comic shop!

  2. #62
    Veteran Member electr1cgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Have they met Mulder and Scully yet? If not, it's high time.

    Also, why not some of the lesser knock offs of Scooby, i.e. Goober and the Ghost Chasers, Speed Buggy, Funky Phantom, Fangface, etc.? Or some Krofft creations like Sigmund or H.R. Pufnstuf, or the Land of the Lost family? I'm guessing copyright stuff puts some of these out of reach.

  3. #63
    Veteran Member Güicho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electr1cgoblin View Post
    Have they met Mulder and Scully yet? If not, it's high time.
    Yes please, briliant!
    Not just a comic but this should be an animated Scooby-Doo movie!



    Quote Originally Posted by electr1cgoblin View Post
    Also, why not some of the lesser knock offs of Scooby, i.e. Goober and the Ghost Chasers, Speed Buggy, Funky Phantom, Fangface, etc.? Or some Krofft creations like Sigmund or H.R. Pufnstuf, or the Land of the Lost family? I'm guessing copyright stuff puts some of these out of reach.
    Yeah Fangface was Ruby-Spears Productions, and the Krofft stuff would all need licencing agreements.
    However all the Scooby-like knockoffs :
    Goober and the Ghost Chasers, Speed Buggy, Funky Phantom, Captain Caveman, Clue Club, Jabberjaw are all fair game as they are Hanna Barbera created and owned by WB.

    They all recently appeared together in the “Mystery Solvers Club"
    Last edited by Güicho; 11-14-2016 at 07:40 PM.

  4. #64
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    76

    Default

    This coming February, Quick Draw McGraw (also in his identity as El Kabong) will guest star in S-D T-U #23.

  5. #65
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dcfanpal View Post
    This coming February, Quick Draw McGraw (also in his identity as El Kabong) will guest star in S-D T-U #23.
    Now this is a team-up I cannot wait for. Just the fact that EL KABONG returns is a true treat for me.

  6. #66

    Default

    I vastly prefer the Hanna-Barbera team-ups to the DC team-ups. Secret Squirrel was such a high point.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

  7. #67

    Default

    Now that Scooby and the gang have met (or are about to meet) Space Ghost, let's hope the Herculoids show up next.
    Pull List:
    Marvel: Spider-Man:Renew Your Vows, Champions, Silver Surfer, Hellcat, Slapstick
    DC: Blue Beetle (possible), Gotham Academy (likely)

  8. #68
    Better than YOU! Alan2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Let's have one issue where the entire main Scooby Gang is missing and Flim Flam, Scooby Dumb, Hotdog Water, Red Herring, Googie, and Vincent Van Ghoul all team-up to try to find them.

    Possibly with a joke about one of the characters not being sure which continuity this is supposed to be.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

    However all the Scooby-like knockoffs :
    Goober and the Ghost Chasers, Speed Buggy, Funky Phantom, Captain Caveman, Clue Club, Jabberjaw are all fair game as they are Hanna Barbera created and owned by WB.

    They all recently appeared together in the “Mystery Solvers Club"
    Not Clue Club.

  10. #70
    Veteran Member electr1cgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Let's have one issue where the entire main Scooby Gang is missing and Flim Flam, Scooby Dumb, Hotdog Water, Red Herring, Googie, and Vincent Van Ghoul all team-up to try to find them.

    Possibly with a joke about one of the characters not being sure which continuity this is supposed to be.

    And Scooby Dee, surely?

  11. #71
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Back in 2001, in DC's SCOOBY-DOO #50 (original 1st series), Funky Phantom, Goober and the Ghost Chasers, and Speed Buggy did made a guest appearance, along with Dynomutt, Blue Falcon, and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kids in that issue also. [QUOTE=Güicho;2407936]Yes please, briliant!
    Not just a comic but this should be an animated Scooby

  12. #72
    FF purist/snob CaptCleghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Have Buffy and the Scooby Gang been mentioned yet? I'd check, but you know, I'm just lazy. This team-up would seem to be a natural for the supernatural.

  13. #73
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    76

    Default

    In this S-D T-U epic, the Wonder Twins seeks the Scooby gang's help to locate the Phantom Zone projector that was somehow stolen from the Hall of Justice. It was revealed that the thief was an old Scooby villain (seeking revenge on the gang), set the projector right at Fred, Daphne, and Velma into the Phantom Zone (never to meddle again), but somehow, the projector brought out Jax-Ur and other Kryptonian criminals in their place.

  14. #74
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    76

    Default

    This coming March, the Scooby gang meets the Martian Manhunter in S-D T-U #24 (Like I suggested back in Post #1).

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Cujo and Triumph, The insult puppet comedian.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •