Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Jason Fabok's 10 Favorite "Justice League" Moments

With Jason Fabok's time on "Justice League" with writer Geoff Johns now brought to a close, the artist picks 10 favorite moments from his run.

Full article here.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

I dropped off this run, sadly, but the covers for Darkseid War were ON POINT. And I love Fabok's Wonder Woman; he's right, just the right amount of beauty and badass. No boobs and butts pose, which would've been an easy way to appeal to the LCD given Fabok's style. It's good to see Fabok getting more attention, I've loved his work since his 'Tec run
    My babies: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Bucky Barnes, Jamie Madrox, Cyclops, Kate Bishop, Batwoman, Thor, Stargirl, Jay Garrick

Sorta my babies: Damian Wayne, Jon Kent, Richard Rider, Booster Gold, Aquaman, Daredevil, Magik, Kyle Rayner, Tinya Wazzo

Trade-waiting: Action Comics, All-New Wolverine, Aquaman, Birthright, Black Panther, Black Widow, Captain America, Daredevil, Deadpool, Fables, Nailbiter, Saga, Superman, Weapon X, X-Men: Gold

I love how many artists and writers gain an appreciation for Wonder Woman after they've spent more time with her or had who she is explained to them. I'm up for a Fabok drawn Wonder Woman run at some point.

BANNED

Jason: first of all thank you for your work. You are immensely talented and The Darkseid War became my favourite Justice League story of all time. It was just so epic and intense...truly a masterpiece. I'm more of a Marvel guy myself but no one could ignore how great this book has been.

Second: I loved what you wrote at the end of the article. How much sweat and blood you poured on your work, sacrificing quality time with your family. That's the ultimate test of balance in life, isn't it? I'm glad you decided to take it a bit slowly now and I agree, I think you passed your trial with flying colors. I wish I could see you drawing something like Avengers or X-Men. Maybe one day.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I love how many artists and writers gain an appreciation for Wonder Woman after they've spent more time with her or had who she is explained to them. I'm up for a Fabok drawn Wonder Woman run at some point.
    Geoff probably named Wonder woman's twin brother after jason.

His Wonder Woman looked amazing. I hope he gets a chance to write her monthly comic someday. Also he greatly improved the look of Darkseid. Thankfully they got rid of Jim Lee's horrible design with the red and gold and the 90s shoulder pads. Fabok simplified Darkseid's design but it still looked badass.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    His Wonder Woman looked amazing. I hope he gets a chance to write her monthly comic someday. Also he greatly improved the look of Darkseid. Thankfully they got rid of Jim Lee's horrible design with the red and gold and the 90s shoulder pads. Fabok simplified Darkseid's design but it still looked badass.
    I hope when Nicola leaves after 6-issues, he should join Greg Rucka and Liam sharp on Wonder Woman.

Something I love about DC is that every once in a while they unearth the future best talents of the industry and assign them to the biggest books where they can fulfill their potential. Fabok is a supremely talented artist, DC couldn't have put a better man on the job for the closing arc of Justice League.

Spectacular Member

Has there been any word as to what fabok's next project will be. His work is amazing. As so many have said, fabok's Wonder Woman is one of the best depictions of the character. I love the way he spoke about his craft. It seems he truly loves his profession. here's hoping future DC project come his way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rig View Post
    Geoff probably named Wonder woman's twin brother after jason.
    That's a nice idea in honor of a great rendition of Diana.

I'd love to see Fabok take on the Titans or the Secret Society of Super Villains sometime.

He'd kill it on Legion or JSA. Maybe that's why we haven't heard anything about his next project yet. It'd be be amazing.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    He'd kill it on Legion or JSA. Maybe that's why we haven't heard anything about his next project yet. It'd be be amazing.
    Hickman & Fabok on LoSH? Shoot, I may even read that.

But yeah, odd nothing of his has been announced yet. Ditto for Reis, right?
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison

Brilliant stuff. Absolutely one of the best artists in the industry. Darkseid War is a comic for the ages.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Remender and Fabook on Teen Titans. Let's go.