Super Moderator

Default New Spot Hypes "Guardians of the Galaxy's" Credentials, Expand's Rocket's Personality

The latest spot for Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy" lays out the team's mercenary bonafides and reveals a little more of Rocket's personality.

Full article here.

Why do I get the feeling I'm gonna end up buying this soundtrack? Love the Cherry Bomb background.

Looks fun. TV spot here didn't get me going as much as others, as well as trailers, and maybe posters, but, fun music, some good lines here and there, and a fun bit that sort of encapsulates why the reluctant hero tries to save a large amount of existence or life.

'It was real!'

I have to say, I think Rocket will make or break this movie . . .

From what I've seen so far . . . so good. Can't wait for it to come out . . . I'm sure it won't be massively big like The Avengers, but I don't think it will tank as hard as everyone seems to want it to.

I am loving Rocket . . . have we seen Karen Gillan in any pictures? I don't think I've seen her yet . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto_16 View Post

From what I've seen so far . . . so good. Can't wait for it to come out . . . I'm sure it won't be massively big like The Avengers, but I don't think it will tank as hard as everyone seems to want it to.

I am loving Rocket . . . have we seen Karen Gillan in any pictures? I don't think I've seen her yet . . .
    Agreed, there is a lot riding on Rocket. I don't think it'll do Avengers numbers but I think it do enough to be considered a success.

Yeah, she is on one of the variant covers of Empire. I would post a link but I'm on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto_16 View Post

You underestimate the drawing power of Batista.