Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Elden Henson Cast as "Daredevil's" Foggy Nelson

"Hunger Games" alum Elden Henson has been cast as Foggy Nelson in Marvel Television and Netflix's upcoming "Daredevil" series.

Full article here.

Looks like a good choice. Things are definitely moving forward.

I am really liking all of the casting decisions I've seen on this show. This is really the one to watch out of all of these straight to Netflix marvel shows. Great, great choices in every area. Matt, Foggy, Kingpin, all perfect. Not sure who Rosario Dawsons playing but she's great too. Great choice in getting a Buffy alum to helm the show.

Really excited for this!

Man this is all good. I wonder if it ends up big if they'll move it to HBO or Showtime.....nah probably not lol

His look really doesn't scream Foggy to me, and puts me off a bit, but who knows, maybe it'll work out.

Doesn't necessarily have to be an exact duplicate of 616 or what have you. Could be young enough, fine. Not too chubby, exactly, but still Matts' friends, a hard worker, trying to do good, all the same.

Just not sure yet.

But, whatever my reservations about THIS particular casting, Daredevil, most of all, is the one I'm looking forward to.

A guy who I often wondered about, as to why he'd appear in a Spider-Man animated series in the 90s, but never have one of his own. Getting a second chance after his movie, and the reception towards it.

Joining a universe filled with Iron Man, the Hulk, Star-Lord, Captain America, SHIELD, Luke Cage and far more.

Man, it's about time.

Wow this casting is interesting considering he looks like he's in his 20's. Does this tell us something about the age of Daredevil?
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    Wow this casting is interesting considering he looks like he's in his 20's. Does this tell us something about the age of Daredevil?
    He's actually 36 though lol

Quote Originally Posted by crimson knight View Post
    his look really doesn't scream foggy to me, and puts me off a bit, but who knows, maybe it'll work out.

Doesn't necessarily have to be an exact duplicate of 616 or what have you. Could be young enough, fine. Not too chubby, exactly, but still matts' friends, a hard worker, trying to do good, all the same.

Just not sure yet.

But, whatever my reservations about this particular casting, daredevil, most of all, is the one i'm looking forward to.

A guy who i often wondered about, as to why he'd appear in a spider-man animated series in the 90s, but never have one of his own. Getting a second chance after his movie, and the reception towards it.

Joining a universe filled with iron man, the hulk, star-lord, captain america, shield, luke cage and far more.

Man, it's about time.
    qft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    He's actually 36 though lol
    But he LOOKS young. Age is nothing in Hollywood!
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Another great actor added to the cast. I'm really excited to see this now!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffgutman View Post
    Not sure who Rosario Dawsons playing but she's great too.
    Well, at least we know she isn't playing Foggy (which had been mentioned as a possibility).

Sandy Hausler

She's Karen

Mighty Ducks represent, yo! Always happy when one of the Ducks is still active in the game.
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    Mighty Ducks represent, yo! Always happy when one of the Ducks is still active in the game.
    I was just going to say this. I love Henson. Maybe he can get his brother a role, too.

It's a pun

Well, dork up his look a little bit, and I think it might work. Still, I'm seriously having a hard time picturing him as Foggy. Still looking forward to Daredevil, though.
    Last edited by Will of the Geeks; 06-26-2014 at 12:24 PM.
    There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.