Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2166
  1. #2131
    Fantastic Member MosSuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Only two characters have actually gotten me excited, Starfire and Hellboy. I bought the ultimate edition. Feels bad man.

  2. #2132
    Resident Lurker Cyborguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Hype for the Turtles!! Enchantress is easily the worst character in FP3. At least the design is nice tho.

  3. #2133
    Ultimate Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,253

    Default

    This is.....I dont even know. Enchantress isn't a surprised, we'd all guessed her a while back.

    The turtles? That's so left field it went past the field.

    But PC release on the 14th! Now we're talking.

    Anyone play the PC beta? I'd like to know how it translates.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

    Discipline = Freedom.

    Invincible: The greatest superhero comic in the universe!

  4. #2134
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    3,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post

    We got enough guests here that it could be its own character pack. I'm not happy considering we could've gotten anyone else or left all this to its own thing. Four turtles likely means each is a premier skin. So instead of rendering, voicing, and rigging one character we got 1 with 4 kinds of animations and sound bytes.
    I doubt it. MKX had Triborg who was four different characters in one. I see the turtles being the same way.

  5. #2135
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post

    We got enough guests here that it could be its own character pack. I'm not happy considering we could've gotten anyone else or left all this to its own thing. Four turtles likely means each is a premier skin. So instead of rendering, voicing, and rigging one character we got 1 with 4 kinds of animations and sound bytes.

    It's likely their trait will be swapping them out.

    It really wouldn't even make sense for them to be premier skins because each turtle uses a different trademark weapon.

  6. #2136
    Astonishing Member spyderbytes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Only two characters have actually gotten me excited, Starfire and Hellboy. I bought the ultimate edition. Feels bad man.
    I'm in the same boat. I honestly haven't even played this game since after I maxed out Starfire. This DLC just wasn't for me.

  7. #2137
    Incredible Member ZeonsSilverStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    725

    Default

    The DLC has been hit or miss with me with Red Hood, Starfire, and Black Manta standing out for me. While the Turtles are definitely cool I still would've liked to see some DC characters.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

  8. #2138
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    24,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    It's likely their trait will be swapping them out.

    It really wouldn't even make sense for them to be premier skins because each turtle uses a different trademark weapon.
    Yeah, I can't really see how else they would play otherwise.

  9. #2139
    Incredible Member TheSupernaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Twin Peaks
    Posts
    504

    Default

    I'm honestly mad I paid money for this game.

  10. #2140
    Incredible Member ZeonsSilverStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I'm honestly mad I paid money for this game.
    Could've been worse. You could've gotten the Ultimate edition.

    I'm honestly shocked at the people who aren't disappointed in some way but hey the majority seem pleased with non DC related DLC. With that being said bring on FP4 so we can see how NRS did Goku.
    Last edited by ZeonsSilverStar; 11-12-2017 at 09:22 AM.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

  11. #2141
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    24,463

    Default

    Still a better roster then Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite (unless those DLC rumors end up being true) .

  12. #2142
    Incredible Member ZeonsSilverStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Still a better roster then Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite (unless those DLC rumors end up being true) .
    That's a low bar though. Even if you ignore the X-men missing, which I am, Black Panther, Sigma, and Monster Hunter should've been in the base roster. Iron Fist should've stayed and Daredevil should've been included. I'd go in but this is the Injustice 2 forum.

    In non roster talk I've almost completed the Nightwing set for Robin. I think I just need the legs. Even got the Staff of Grayson a few weeks back.
    Last edited by ZeonsSilverStar; 11-12-2017 at 09:45 AM.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

  13. #2143
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    24,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    That's a low bar though. Even if you ignore the X-men missing, which I am, Black Panther, Sigma, and Monster Hunter should've been in the base roster. Iron Fist should've stayed and Daredevil should've been included. I'd go in but this is the Injustice 2 forum.
    True, which is why I think, whatever random characters they've thrown in for DLC, Injustice II had a better roster even from the start (especially since it wasn't so reliant on DLC bumping up the main roster).

  14. #2144
    Astonishing Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Roster's cool, if Boon had his way, we probably would've had Mileena instead of the Turtles.

    Last edited by Johnny; 11-12-2017 at 10:04 AM.

  15. #2145
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    24,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Roster's cool, if Boon had his way, we probably would've had Mileena instead of the Turtles.

    And people thought Starfire was skimpy .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •