Page 84 of 139 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2072
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Brainiac looks a lot cooler in that pic than in the game trailer. I hope they update his facial features to be more alien and menacing because he just looked like a green Lex Luthor in the video. Wonder Woman and Supergirl's faces look a lot more detailed than when they were first shown. hopefully the same happens to Brainiac.

I'm guessing we'll get Joker's reveal in the last Shattered Alliance trailer.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm guessing we'll get Joker's reveal in the last Shattered Alliance trailer.
    I've heard it will be next week. If it is, it would be neat if we got it on 4/28.

Astonishing Member Jeevanjacobjohn's Avatar

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

AWESOME trailer, thanks Jeevanjacobjohn

BANNED

I was thinking, since the game allows you to customize your characters gear like an RPG, does that mean you can completely remove their costume and make them fight in their underwear?

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I was thinking, since the game allows you to customize your characters gear like an RPG, does that mean you can completely remove their costume and make them fight in their underwear?
    Im not playing the beta but from what Ive seen it looks like you don't remove gear, you replace it. So you won't be replacing anyone's shirt with "nothing" you'll be replacing it with a different item that has a different style and stats.

I suppose for certain characters like Ivy and Cheetah, you'll probably have costume styles that show a lot more skin than most but I dont think we're anywhere close to naked jello wrestling matches between Wonder Woman and Black Canary.

If you want that, you want to play DCU Online. The degree of style customization is amazing and if you match some of your gear's colors to your skin tone you can end up running around in a costume that would make Starfire blush.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

Discipline = Freedom.

Invincible: The greatest superhero comic in the universe!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Nice!

I don't know how, but it looks like they really ARE trying to redeem Superman. Best guess? He sacrifices himself at the end of Story Mode to defeat Brainiac. He is far too tainted by his crimes to ever be what he was once again, but Kara can take up his legacy and restore it.

And did I hear Jeffery Combs in that trailer? Cool!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Also, loved that Brainiac trailer! Thanks for posting it (you beat me to it)!.

It was a little weird for me though; Im watching JLU with my daughter and the voice actor for Brainaic is the same guy who did the Question in JLU, and I kept expecting Brainiac to start talking about the sinister purpose behind the plastic tips of your shoelaces, or how toothpaste makes teeth detectable for spy satellites.

Discipline = Freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Nice!

I don't know how, but it looks like they really ARE trying to redeem Superman. Best guess? He sacrifices himself at the end of Story Mode to defeat Brainiac. He is far too tainted by his crimes to ever be what he was once again, but Kara can take up his legacy and restore it.

And did I hear Jeffery Combs in that trailer? Cool!
    I half suspect that by the end of story mode, the world will think that Clark died fighting Brainiac but he'll actually be alive, living a quiet life on a farm somewhere, and/or he'll pull a "Soldier 76" and he'll still be working, but from the shadows and off the grid.

Go watch the Overwatch animated short "Hero" and you'll get an idea of what Im sort of envisioning for Clark.

Discipline = Freedom.

They should've brought Corey Burton back. Brainiac should have a cold unemotional voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I half suspect that by the end of story mode, the world will think that Clark died fighting Brainiac but he'll actually be alive, living a quiet life on a farm somewhere, and/or he'll pull a "Soldier 76" and he'll still be working, but from the shadows and off the grid.

Go watch the Overwatch animated short "Hero" and you'll get an idea of what Im sort of envisioning for Clark.
    That could work, too.

Come to think of it, Flash has already sort of done that. The end of his story says that he continued heroing, but was too ashamed to face the people of Central City, so he basically just fights crime by running around, stopping the bad guys, and then disappearing before anyone could get a good look at him.

If it works for Flash, it might work for Superman.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Im not playing the beta but from what Ive seen it looks like you don't remove gear, you replace it. So you won't be replacing anyone's shirt with "nothing" you'll be replacing it with a different item that has a different style and stats.

I suppose for certain characters like Ivy and Cheetah, you'll probably have costume styles that show a lot more skin than most but I dont think we're anywhere close to naked jello wrestling matches between Wonder Woman and Black Canary.

If you want that, you want to play DCU Online. The degree of style customization is amazing and if you match some of your gear's colors to your skin tone you can end up running around in a costume that would make Starfire blush.
    I just thought it would be fun to make Batman and Superman or Joker fight in their undies.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    I don't know how, but it looks like they really ARE trying to redeem Superman.
    Seems like they are trying to redeem everyone. lol Barry, Hal, Wonder Woman, even Black Adam seems concerned about Brainiac's arrival, it's not that shocking if they try to redeem Superman too. Don't know if he would actually get redemption, but if we're to believe the rumors about Catwoman dying in the story, I think they would try to put Batman in the same situation that Superman was after Lois was killed. I won't be surprised if Batman wants to kill Brainiac the same way Superman killed Joker, with Superman being the one trying to be the voice of reason this time. I believe this is what his "redemption" would be about if there is one, trying to stop Batman from making the same mistake that he did.