Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1351
    BANNED

Of the Bat guys Prometheus and Clayface seem like decent choices. Lol at Riddler and Penguin, I'd have Harley kicked to the curb too but she's popular so whatever.

Hoping Batwoman and possibly Azrael can be skins.

More Cheetah gameplay:

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    So can I! And to think some Batverse fanboys were also requesting the likes of Riddler, Penquin, Two Face and even Alfred (!)...lol At least Mr Freeze is pretty much confirmed as only a skin and not his own separate character.

Yeah when I see people suggest characters like Two-Face, Black Mask or Hush, I just can't help but shake my head. Makes me think that people suggest them do so for the sake of familiarity rather than what they would have to offer gameplay wise that other characters don't already do and could do better. Which really isn't the right approach to take for a game like Injustice. Two-Face is one of my favorites out of Batman's gallery, but that doesn't mean I want him for Injustice nor do I think he'd be top fighting game material.

Penguin also isn't someone I'd really want, but he'd at least possibly have a unique moveset using his trick umbrellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    More Cheetah gameplay:

Does her super remind anyone of Spider-man's Maximum Spider hyper in MVC?
    Last edited by KCJ506; 03-20-2017 at 11:15 AM.

I hope Cheetah gets a Pricilla Rich or Deborah Domaine skin just for laughs.

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    So, Black Adam is confirmed, then? Cool! He looks good.

Cool to see Kara take up the Super Mantle and keep the meaning of the House of El's crest alive. I really don't see how Superman can be redeemed in this universe, but maybe she'll inspire him to at least sacrifice himself doing something heroic.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Like Black Adam without the cape but this is awesome.

Interesting seeing Black Adam with the Shazam cape. He looks pretty good with it. I wonder if there's going to be an alternate skin so we can play Billy?

It definitely looks like Supergirl will be the key to either redeeming Injustice!Sueprman or carrying his ideals forward.

Were those Braniac's drones hunting her on Krypton? Was he behind it's destruction in this continuity?

Kara's role was pretty obvious from the getgo. Regardless I'm happy for it.

I wasn't expecting both Teth and Billy to be back. But was hoping for Teth and felt the Rock's role and Boone's appeal to the character made him the preferred choice. Maybe Billy could be a skin though, they changed Adam's lightning from yellow to blue if anyone noticed. Wondering if that can be customized.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't get why you guys want a character that was previously playable to be demoted to a skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't get why you guys want a character that was previously playable to be demoted to a skin.
    Because Billy is dead in this universe and adding Billy would be redundant in a game where there's already several characters similar to each other.

Not to mention premium skins aren't just paint jobs. They change the model and have different voices and dialogue.

That was a really awesome trailer! I'm happy to see that Black Adam is back and looking better than ever! It seems like Brainiac attacks and unites the Insurgents and the Regime?

Can't wait for part 4 aka The Society trailer!! Only 3 more character reveals left!
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    Because Billy is dead in this universe and adding Billy would be redundant in a game where there's already several characters similar to each other.

Not to mention premium skins aren't just paint jobs. They change the model and have different voices and dialogue.
    Only people who lack imagination think this. Billy and Adam were in the last game together and they played nothing alike. This is also the case with GL/Sinstero, and Superman/Supergirl/Zod. Changing the voices and dialogue just makes the premium skins elaborate paint jobs. Will Adam have all the Billy's moves from the previous game if he has the character as a skin? Nope. Nightwing and Grundy were my mains in the first game and are not returning for this sequel. Did you think that giving Damien a Nightwing skin would appease me as a player? It will be like if the next Mortal Kombat drops Liu Kang but that's fine because Kung Jin will have a Liu skin.

So going by Black Adam's character bio he is a part of the regime!! It's about time Superman got another ally! Also it seems the remnants of the Regime (those that weren't captured) are hiding out in Khandaq waiting for the right time to strike!
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth