Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions For "Magneto's" Cullen Bunn

Cullen Bunn returns to X-Position next week, and CBR wants your questions about "Magneto" and the lead-in to "AXIS."

Full article here.

Hey Cullen,

Really enjoying your work on the book! Given that both Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch are both stated to play a role in AXIS, is there any chance of seeing them interact with Magneto and their thoughts on his current mission? Or possibly Polaris?

Hi Cullen,

Thanks for taking fan questions. You mentioned previously interest in exploring Magneto's relationship with Rogue, is the still a possibility? Any chance the Southern Belle will drop by now that she is back from the great beyond?

Thanks!

How Magneto will react when he finds out that the brain of his best friend is abused by the Red Skull?

Hi Cullen,

- I was wondering if at some point Magneto´s journey will take him to a place in which he could begin to question his methods?

- Will we find more about how he survived Genosha as well as other episodes of his past and how this affects his perspective at present?

Thanks
    "The time for subtlety is passing. Now is the time for change." [New Mutants (Vol. 1) #38]

Absolutely fabulous work so far! Truly appreciate the diverse methods you are portraying in this solo!

What part of Magneto's infectious character do you enjoy writing the most? Writing a multi-layered character as Magneto can be an arduous challenge, do you ever feel the pressure while you are applying pen to paper?

Thank You!

Hey Mr. Cullen,

Congrats on the overall positive response you've gotten for the book. This has been an excellent addition to the x-line. So far the uncanny powers plot has been kind of ambiguous past 'broken'. I was hoping you could tell us how you've approached this in your writing and what parameters that you may have set up for Mags. I know what you tell us isn't 'official' but it would be nice to hear what your Magneto is or is not capable of.

Thank you!
    DIS GUY MUST BE A ALIEN OR SUTIN - gerybaboona

Hi Mr. Cullen,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to fans questions =) I wanted to ask if you're gearing up Magneto to take part in the upcoming AXIS, will he be a major part in that event or not? Just wondering since I'm a major fan of Magneto and his kin.
    Thanks.
    Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

Hello, Mr Cullen,

I am loving your work on Magneto 2 questions really, 1st will you touch on Magneto's feeling on jean grey being back ( especially since he was the one to kill her) and second will we see him get is full powers back anytime soon?

thank you and keep up the great work

Loving the book so far. Now most importantly: will Magneto ever grow his hair back? I'm missing the silver fox.
    "Self has no time for this."

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Any chance we will learn more about Mags history or present with the High Evoloutionary?

why do you think Magneto was the only other mutant effected by the phoenix five? why was he only other mutant who's powers were effected?

Hi Cullen,

Will Magneto track down Sublime now the he/it has resurfaced? Im sure he'll have a few bones to pick with the virus that possessed him...
    AvP|Hellboy|Magnus RF|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fade Out|Lazarus|Low|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Zero|Valiant
    Batman|FuturesEnd|GreenLantern+Corps|JL|RedLantern s|Sinestro|SwampThing
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|Daredevil|Magneto|Thor|X-Force

Hi Cullen

-About AXIS will Magneto get the time to interact with Dr Doom and Loki there? If so, will he question Dr. Doom about what happened with Wanda in House of M and Chidren´s Crusade?

- What´s Magneto opinion about the Uncanny Avengers and their mission? he approves or he feels it´s a good idea but may not work in the long term?

Thank you
    "The time for subtlety is passing. Now is the time for change." [New Mutants (Vol. 1) #38]

Hey Cullen,

Loving your work. So, my question is not one that really relates to the content of the books you're writing, but to your process. As you are currently writing Magneto for Marvel and Sinestro for DC, I wanted to ask you about how you view these two characters. In fan discussions, Magneto and Sinestro are two characters that have often had parallels drawn between them. To put it simply, both Sinestro and Magneto have been infamous for their dictatorial behavior and motivations.

My question is, what exactly do you see as the similarities and/or differences between these two characters and how exactly does that weigh into your writing? Do you find that the voices of these two characters is at all similar or are they completely different?